The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins...

I know this is just a what if…..But my answer is….Yes…..ALL DAY!!
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Nobody is throwing more than a 1st and a 3rd realistically for X and likely that would be a contender so late picks in both rounds.

lmao we will never get any kind of offer even close to this for X.

Look at the history of CB's traded and let me know what you find.

you should have stopped at "Next years 1st round pick"

a lot of people are going to be really upset when all we get offered are a couple 2nd round picks for Howard.
Jalen Ramsey went for 2 1’s and that seems to have worked out well for the Rams

I mean my scenario here isn't impossible. Unproven rookie for the best CB in the league along with compensation. The cowboys wanted to draft a cb.
It's damn near impossible. Jalen Ramsey only got 2 1sts and you're talking 2 1sts and a 2nd. I love X but Ramsey's body of work is more impressive.

I would take Micah Parsons in a straight trade for X any day of the week. Have to consider that any future 1st round pick we (might) get would more than likely not land us a top 10 talent. I would take the kid who just turned 22 and is an elite prospect over a future pick any day of the week. The chance we make a trade and the team implodes like the Texans did is slim to none IMO.

Jalen Ramsey has been considered a top 3 if not the best CB in the NFL since his sophomore year not to mention that he was 24 years old when traded. Not to mention he had never missed a game before being traded. Outside of dolphin land not many if any consider X to be the best CB in the NFL.

Well what the hell am I supposed to post than?
You are suppose to argue about Tua, complain about those that complain against Tua, talk about how Howard is asking too much, and insert every daily stupid argument that make people not want to go to this site. We all know my post was unrealistic in some sense, but realistic in another. Is better discussing gauging Howards trade value vs bitching about the same stupid crap people bitch about here all the time.

Jalen Ramsey has been considered a top 3 if not the best CB in the NFL since his sophomore year not to mention that he was 24 years old when traded. Not to mention he had never missed a game before being traded. Outside of dolphin land not many if any consider X to be the best CB in the NFL.
Best last year, that is all. I mean that's likely debateable but i do believe X was the best CB last season in the entire league.

Ramsey and X were both drafted in 2016. Ramsey is 2 years younger than X and has missed 19 less games over 5 seasons. Mind you Ramsey was traded in 2019 when he was 24/25. Fair to assume you can’t expect X to garner the same value as Ramsey in a trade. Particularly when you look at how X has handled his contract extension that he signed just 2 years ago and has 4 years left on.

It's damn near impossible. Jalen Ramsey only got 2 1sts and you're talking 2 1sts and a 2nd. I love X but Ramsey's body of work is more impressive.
I’m not sure it is. X has led the league in INTs 2 of the past 3 seasons.

I’m not sure it is. X has led the league in INTs 2 of the past 3 seasons.
Ramsey is a 2 time all pro, 4 consecutive pro bowls. He's also 2 years younger if i'm not mistaken.

To me, it's not even really close and I don't like Ramsey much because of his personality.

Back
Top Bottom