The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins...

I cannot believe fans think they are going to get a 1st round pick.Teams are not giving up 1st rounders unless it's a QB or an edge rusher.
Getting a high 2nd round and a player is the most likely outcome.

I cannot believe fans think they are going to get a 1st round pick.Teams are not giving up 1st rounders unless it's a QB or an edge rusher.
They can get a first round pick, especially from a team that's going to pick late in the 1st or thinks they will after adding him. Without taking any other considerations a team like the Browns makes sense. Ward and X locking down WR's with Garrett up front rushing the passer.

Umm... see Seattle

I like X a lot and want to continue to field one of the games elite defensive players. At the end of the day, Super Bowls odds go way up with guys like on the roster vs. potential.

That said, if I was offered a 1,2 and Parsons I’d ship Howard without hesitation.

Parsons and a 1 alone would be enticing enough for me to probably say yes. I really like the LB so my value chart may differ from others.

Since we’re putting LBs on the table, maybe Arizona would have an interest in these talks and put Collins on the table.

All that said, I want 25 on the roster. Get creative with incentives based on games played and the postseason.

Last edited:
The Colts dealt Elway to Denver six days after they drafted him.
Ok just read up on it briefly, it was a different situation as elway refused to play for them

Last edited:
Jalen Ramsey has been considered a top 3 if not the best CB in the NFL since his sophomore year not to mention that he was 24 years old when traded. Not to mention he had never missed a game before being traded. Outside of dolphin land not many if any consider X to be the best CB in the NFL.
Not sure you are correct. X is definitely considered one of the top CB’s in the league today. His biggest risk is his health, but he is actually in the convo for top CB in the league.

Ramsey and X were both drafted in 2016. Ramsey is 2 years younger than X and has missed 19 less games over 5 seasons. Mind you Ramsey was traded in 2019 when he was 24/25. Fair to assume you can’t expect X to garner the same value as Ramsey in a trade. Particularly when you look at how X has handled his contract extension that he signed just 2 years ago and has 4 years left on.
yep, I get all that, and that’s why I would eagerly take a 1 for him. Our secondary is deep. But, the reason we may be able to get a 1 for him is because he is absolutley one of the top CB’s in the league when healthy. The key point is “when healthy”. Which is why it’s a kick in the nuts because this FO took a chance on him when he hadn’t been healthy all season and now he is asking for more. Real kick in the nuts.

Back
Top Bottom