The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins...

So if two people dated the same woman, and one of them was a better sex partner than the other because they had more sex I guess he isn't accounting the quality over quantity part.

Depends on how worn out he was when he made that decision - LOL

He was nominated for DPOY. I don't know why anyone would argue Ramsey is better. We use the last season, and previous seasons as overall factors to determine that but all arguments are subjective to a point because variables come in place.
That's great, he deserved it. It doesn't mean he's the best CB in the league. I've liked Howard since his first year, but he's been inconsistent at best. Ramsey has been a pro bowl player since 2017. Would you have put X as a top 3 CB prior to last season cuz I know I would have put Ramsey there.

He was nominated for DPOY. I don't know why anyone would argue Ramsey is better. We use the last season, and previous seasons as overall factors to determine that but all arguments are subjective to a point because variables come in place.
I hear you, but Health would be the main reason, and Ramsay is apparently a wee bit younger. But X is absolutely one of the top CB’s in the league…when healthy

That's great, he deserved it. It doesn't mean he's the best CB in the league. I've liked Howard since his first year, but he's been inconsistent at best. Ramsey has been a pro bowl player since 2017. Would you have put X as a top 3 CB prior to last season cuz I know I would have put Ramsey there.

If you feel he isn't the best cb and he really isn't and lets pretend what you say is true then this would be the best time to trade him since he's never going to be worth more now than ever. Agree?

If you feel he isn't the best cb and he really isn't and lets pretend what you say is true then this would be the best time to trade him since he's never going to be worth more now than ever. Agree?
I don't necessarily agree. He's still the best CB on our team and capable of being the top CB in the league. He's just not as consistent as Ramsey and he's also older therefore he's not worth the same in a trade IMO.

IF we can get a great return then i'm all for dealing him, however I feel if that was possible it would have already happened. What leverage does Howard really have? Withhold his services? What if the D balls without him? How does he feel about paying back money? We're talking about a guy that has played 1 full season over the past few years. He's hardly money in the bank, he's just money when he's playing healthy.

I don't necessarily agree. He's still the best CB on our team and capable of being the top CB in the league. He's just not as consistent as Ramsey and he's also older therefore he's not worth the same in a trade IMO.

IF we can get a great return then i'm all for dealing him, however I feel if that was possible it would have already happened. What leverage does Howard really have? Withhold his services? What if the D balls without him? How does he feel about paying back money? We're talking about a guy that has played 1 full season over the past few years. He's hardly money in the bank, he's just money when he's playing healthy.

Not being happy here would be a leverage for us. We can simply send him somewhere where he will get payed. They will restructure his contract and etc. So is possible for the terms of the trade deal to be conditional upon something etc.

They aren't giving up micah

Back
Top Bottom