The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dallas Cowboys offer the Miami Dolphins...

Next years 1st round pick, following year 2nd roundpick and Micah Parsons for Xavien Howard.

Yes or no?
I would hurt myself in how fast I would jump to except that trade scenario, only problem there is, I would then wake up to remember there is no way the Cowboys would come even close to giving that much up.

Before you talk trade, think you need to see if there CAP space could afford X …. Even with trading Micah … doubt they have much room …. acknowledge, things can always be worked, but it is awful close to camp opening up - so time isn’t on anyone’s side …

Jalen Ramsey went for 2 1’s and that seems to have worked out well for the Rams

Ramsey is the ONLY outlier. find some other CB's that were traded for a 1st round pick + some. Revis was traded for only a 1st and 4th. Ramsey is also a more household name, as was Revis. there is a reason why X has so many INT's, Ramsey is a more shut down corner and QB's rarely throw his way.

Is that a yes or no?

It sounds a lot like whining. - LOL

I'm a realist. A 1st round pick is really about the best we could hope for, or a player for player trade which is pretty rare in the NFL, especially a pro bowl player for another pro bowl player.

I guess its been a while since we have actually had a Dolphins home grown talent turn into a all pro player.....fans are expecting way too much in return if we have to trade X.

We must be pretty confident in the development of Igbo, so much so that we would have Byron Jones as our #1 CB. <---This after I witnessed far too many #2 WR's have him in the spin cycle. We are ready to win now...or at least are built to compete now. Losing X would set us back to some point in "rebuilding".

I'm gonna sit back and take it all in and hope that Flores remembers that he could get away with mediocre playmakers because he had Brady back there to cover the warts.

Next years 1st round pick, following year 2nd roundpick and Micah Parsons for Xavien Howard.

Yes or no?
Instantly.

Amazon Prime Panic GIF by primevideoin

Back
Top Bottom