The Dolphins are on the Cusp of Becoming an NFL Championship Dynasty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are on the Cusp of Becoming an NFL Championship Dynasty

McMikey Mike

Active Roster
Reaction score
Beyond this year and our Super Bowl aspirations, I think Coach McDaniel and Chris Grier are a once-in-a-generation pair of partners in the arena of pro football. From some videos that I've seen (like the moment of Achane's draft and Coach's recounting of Hill's trade to the Finz), it is plainly apparent that these two work well together and it bodes well for the future.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins will be the NFL's next team that establishes itself as an NFL championship dynasty because of our coaching staff and front office.

...one game at a time, of course.

Last edited:
Beyond this year and our Super Bowl aspirations, I think Coach McDaniel and Chris Grier are a once-in-a-generation pair of partners in the arena of pro football. From some videos that I've seen (like the moment of Achane's draft and Coach's recount of Hill's trade to the Finz), it is plainly apparent that these two work well together and it bodes well for the future.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins will be the NFL's next team that establishes itself as an NFL championship dynasty because of our coaching staff and front office.
you‘ve got to win one first dude…

It's going to happen soon.
And it's going to happen often from here on out.
Let’s see if we can beat Baltimore in their house next week, then I’ll happily continue this question. Until then, like coach McDaniel says, I’m blocking out the noise. Can’t start thinking about that 🤣

Beyond this year and our Super Bowl aspirations, I think Coach McDaniel and Chris Grier are a once-in-a-generation pair of partners in the arena of pro football. From some videos that I've seen (like the moment of Achane's draft and Coach's recount of Hill's trade to the Finz), it is plainly apparent that these two work well together and it bodes well for the future.

...one game at a time, of course.
I admire your enthusiasm but like you said, one game at a time

A little early to be talking Dynasty isn't it? We'll know more after the next two games for sure.

I don't believe McDaniel is good enough yet. He makes too many elementary mistakes still, and gets too impressed with a win over a scrub team. For all his talk about "our standard," being overly excited about beating the Panthers doesn't do it for me.

X's and O's genius...check. Staff building...check. Being approachable and connecting with players...check. 3 crucial factors this team hasn't had in MANY years.

He CAN be that guy IMO, he just needs more seasons to hit that level where you're like, "oh ya...no doubt, they're winning the SB."

Coach and the team have their own way of handling the noise and the narrative.

Fans don't have to follow that path. My primary observation about how Coach and Grier work well together is a fact and together, they're going to rock our world...in a good way.

You have a way of getting the "Lemmings" here "self-identify" - I love it. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom