The Dolphins Highest Graded Defensive Player, According To Pff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Highest Graded Defensive Player, According To Pff

I love that zero missed tackles. Once he hits you the play is over. I wish I could say the same for everyone else.
Overall I think tackling has improved this year. Seems like years past I'm always screaming at the tv, " tackle you idiots". It's probably not the best barometer on missed tackling though :lol:

The defensive line has really surprised these last couple games, really thought they were gunna blow this year with the loss of Suh. They’ve really clamped down. Hopefully it’s sustainable, then that’s one last thing to worry about in the future.

The main reason Jordan Phillips had his temper tantrum about playing time. Him and Godchaux are too go to take out.

The fact that he was angry about it shows how immature he is. :lol: You're mad about it? Be mad at yourself. Perform better. He was used to the lack of competition and thought he'd continue to get the job gifted to him like they've done with Tannehill.

Vincent Taylor is an intriguing player. Able to both stop the run and rush the passer from the interior. He is strong, heavy, energetic and has a bit of a burst about him when he has the ball carrier (RB or QB) in his sights. If he works on his endurance, I think he could be the Dolphins best DT long term.

Have enjoyed watching Taylor this season. He has really progressed. I seam to notice at least a couple of very good plays a game. Props to Kiko this year, playing well. In truth, though, I still think Jones is our most important player on defense. He has been an absolute beast and game changer when on the field. Let’s hope the injury bug has taken its toll early and that these guys will get to play out the season.

Taylor is a great pick. He gives us more than lazy #97 did since he was over-drafted. The sack on Trubitsky was like a giant heat seeking missile, then BOOM!!!!!!! Love 56 & 96, both kids are what our new look D is all about-youth, passion& team. Nice job by Burke.

He is already one of my favourite players.It`s a pleasure to see him making plays and his speed for a man of his size is really impressing

The middle of our d line looks like it will be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom