The Dolphins Highest Graded Defensive Player, According To Pff | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Highest Graded Defensive Player, According To Pff

I`m actually from Germany.My English is not quite perfect, but I will give my best

It's great to see fans from across the world. What made you become a Dolphins fan?

I was in Germany for a week in 2015 and it was one of the best trips I've ever taken.

It's great to see fans from across the world. What made you become a Dolphins fan?

I was in Germany for a week in 2015 and it was one of the best trips I've ever taken.
I`m living in Berlin and during the 80`s I grew up with children from U.S. soldiers and they tought me throwing the Football and got me introduced into the game .In 1989 I was watching a NFL game on AFN and for the first time I saw Marino throwing the ball and I was fascinated by his play. Since then, I `m a diehard and loyal Dolfan and had the chance to visit the team at the team hotel when the Phins were playing the Broncos in Berlin (1992 or 1993). Every few years I spend some quality time in South Florida but I never had the chance to see a winning Dolphins team- 6 games, 6 losses. All good things are 7 :finger
Good to hear that you had a good time in Germany, the next time you are in Berlin you know who you can call

Back
Top Bottom