The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins’ Jarvis Landry has some cryptic tweets. Let’s try to make sense of them

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The offseason is tea-leaf reading season — at least for free-agent-to-be Jarvis Landry.

When we last spoke to Landry, it was just hours before the New Year and Landry had just gotten kicked out of perhaps his final game as a Miami Dolphin.

The most important question of that news conference: Will you be back in 2018?

“I don’t know,” Landry said. “I don’t know. I don’t know. Here’s what we do now: Landry enjoys communicating directly to his fans on social media, through his Twitter account.

Except he does not always come out and say exactly what he means. His Twitter feed is a bit like abstract art: People have to draw their own conclusions.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article193904834.html?__twitter_impression=true

The last 2 mean to me... the longer you wait to extend my contract the harder it will be to retain me, and the organization is using my flaws as a point of contract negotiations.

Well yes, that’s exactly how it works.

Last edited:
He doesnt look like he wants to negociate much...

Its funny - If Jakeem Grant got 100 passes thrown to him this season, how many TDs do you think he would have?

Landry had 112 catches for 987 yards and a 9 TDS for a 8.8 yard YPC average.

Grant had 13 catches for 203 yards and 65 yards and 2 TDS for a 15.6 average.

101 more catches for Landry yet only 7 more TDS. Our offense revolves around a prima donna slot receiver that is limited in the routes he runs. Sounds like the key to a successful offense.

Its funny - If Jakeem Grant got 100 passes thrown to him this season, how many TDs do you think he would have?

101 more catches for Landry yet only 7 more TDS. Our offense revolves around a prima donna slot receiver that is limited in the routes he runs. Sounds like the key to a successful offense.
3 career TDs outside of the red zone... None this year outside the 10 yard line...

Landry's a good player, but at this point, I'm more than willing to see if Jakeem Grant can play slot.

Landry needs to stay off Twitter and take a chill.

Landry's a good player, but at this point, I'm more than willing to see if Jakeem Grant can play slot.
Dude....I am so with you right now, the whole Landry act is old.....if he wants to move on I think the Dolphins should let him....and personally I think they want to.

I never thought about that....Damn

Landry the good is great...he plays hard, he fights for wins, he is heart. Landry the bad is personal fouls and lack of professionalism. No one doubts that he is not a hrd working player, or one that cares about winning and being great, at times he is more concerned with making his name stick in people minds.

Back
Top Bottom