The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature

You certainly don't - LOL

Couldn't you have looked up those temperatures yourself?
I didn’t make the statement, that’s his job to provide the information.🤔He said he was just looking at the temperatures. I figured it’d be easy for him.

Last edited:
A lot can happen to these two teams between now and then. I'm optimistic that Miami has more room to grow and improve than the more-established Bills, but health remains a critical factor.

Right now we just have to get ready for the short week meeting with the Bengals. Have a feeling the pass rush will make some dents in the stat sheet...really hope Tua is good to go.
Well, the good news is we've gotten out 3-0. I know a lot of people love the matchup this week, but I'm not crazy about it. They have the best receiving corps in football and a QB that can make plays. Their line is struggling but we've seen how our blitz can create big plays for other teams as well. If Howard is out, that will be a tough matchup. Just like last week, look at the line. We just beat Baltimore on the road and Buffalo and we're 3.5 dogs. Scary.

I love this guy. I think he just about says what we all think about yesterdays game. He nailed it. 😂

Great video and take.

Also I loved the line at the end.

MVP type throw. Well that's what we would call it if it was anyone not name Tua.

Facts.

I didn’t say it was or wasn’t. But you can provide us with that information if you’re throwing it out there. Tell us what the temperatures were in past games.
If you couldn’t see players dropping like flies
( Bills and Fins players were struggling)
I certainly don’t know what to tell you.
Bills players dropped like flies. They didn't prepare. Simple as that. It's hot in South Florida in September. Be prepared or suffer.

They suffered and lost.

What a shame.

But a game can be stopped for a snow plow to come out due to sub optimal conditions to win the game for the Patriots? I don’t want to hear Jack about weather
There's a group of us that won't EVER forget that move to cheat us by the Patriots!! Don't wanna hear Jack either!

In the end the Bills game was like many other football games. The team that made the plays in the end won the game. Buffalo had the opportunity, 3 of them, but couldn't get it done against a defense that was playing on guts alone at that stage of the game. The Defense was on the field for like 40 minutes!! How about giving the winning team some credit for making it a dog fight and making the winning plays when the game was on the line. All while learning a new offense under a bunch of new coaches including OC and HC. Speaking of the HC, I love McD!
Now lets whip the Bengals and we'll see what their excuses are!

Did you see that short pass in the ground that he threw while he had no real pressure from our DL.
We simply "broke" him.

I said to my wife immediately after that play happened, “if Tua had thrown that same pass, the narrative would again be about his arm strength”.

Clearly Josh Allen doesn’t lack arm strength, so it just goes to show that other factors besides arm strength play a role. Footwork and technique being among them.

So the next time Tua grounds or under throws a pass, people need to STFU about arm strength.

The Bills gameplan was to control the clock and try to wear out our Defense.

I’m not so sure about that.

I believe it was the Dolphins defensive game plan that made it play out that way, more so than the Bills designing it that way.

Allen was under some kind of pressure most the day. Tons of blitzing. So he had to get the ball out quick and make shorter throws.

For the most part, the Dolphins didn’t allow the Bills to hurt them with down field chunk plays.

That’s what caused drives to last 18-20 plays and eat up time.

It’d been nice if Miami’s defense was able to stop the Bills on 3rd down a lot more than they did, but, still, it’s hard to argue with the result. Limiting BUF to 17 points (defensively) on 90 plays — even it could have or should have been more — is no easy or small task.

Back
Top Bottom