The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins won because of luck, bad clock management, and mother nature

We've been playing the Buffalo Bills in Miami for 56 years....suddenly the weather is an issue?:lol:
I saw someone on Facebook say that it was unfair that we gave them the sideline with the sun. Like we were playing dirty. Um, that's called taking your homefield advantage. I don't cry that it's unfair when the Phins play in Buffalo and it's snowing.

Kyle the Bills fan needed to. He ran his mouth. I thought it was cute though how confident he was right before his cookies got put in the oven.

Yep, his game prediction was 39-13 Bills. He had been dissing the Fins all season.

The first week of the season he was all “Ya, you got Hill this off-season but your still #3 in the AFCE until you beat the playoff teams like the Cheatets”

The second week after the win he said. “Beat the Ravens and we’ll talk about you”.

Then after that win it was “Tua needs to prove he can do this all the time & beat the Bills then we’ll talk”.

Then after the Bills win. He says the Bills lost that one. GTFOH with that.

Its called sour grapes by the bills faithfull.

Just enjoy it to the fullest of your ability.

Playoffs.....we got next.

How about the fact the Bills scored 72 points in the two prior games and Miami held their offense to 17 points (I deducted the butthole punt).
Music to every dolphan ears.

I dont care if they are missing 20 guys. We were missing guys too....

No excuses.

Their best player allen played and played well.

No excuses.

That's another point. Nobody is saying the Bills are f-ups. They didn't make any "mistakes." They weren't affected by the Fins' defense. They just had "bad luck."
"Bad Luck" means they had to play the Dolphins! - LOL

I’m convinced 100% that as long as Tua is the starting qb for the fins, the media will NEVER give the fins respect…..for whatever damm reason, they have a hate agenda against him.
They have that agenda because it was trendy with fans. After all of the tank for Tua hype, when he wasn’t a superstar right away, fans (including Miami fans) jumped on the bashing bandwagon. The media then sees that a trendy narrative has formed and they play to it. That’s all that is. If he keeps playing well and winning, the consensus around NFL fans will change and so will the media as a result.

How about the fact the Bills scored 72 points in the two prior games and Miami held their offense to 17 points (I deducted the butthole punt).
That's fair.
We tried to "play nice".
We even gave them two more points so that they thought they might have a chance. - LOL

Brillant play on McDaniel's part - LOL

Rub it in, rub it in, - LOL

That's part of it but also the Dolphins haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years so until they win another playoff game they won't be taken seriously.
Those "talking heads" will still be supporting everything they said that was wrong.

Can someone with two-faces get a photo ID?
Enquiring minds want to know - LOL

Yep, a lot of bounces and poor clock management by Buffalo went into that win yesterday. I'm happy with the win but I recognize that Buffalo controlled the game. The defense really bent a lot but never really broke and made plays when they had to. In the NFL, you take wins any way you can get them. These are huge division and conference wins that will help us later on. One thing that really made me happy was we showed that we are for real. Nobody can take us lightly. If we can get this Bengals win and get through this murderous opening four games 4-0, I will be elated beyond belief.
Think "red zone", and then you will see who was really controlling the ball. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom