The Draft Networks last mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Networks last mock

That is why mock drafts are basically fantasy after the first pick. The fact that this mock draft shows Smith still available at 12 and Parsons at 18 is laughable but also ridiculous.

I'm still perplexed as to why the MODS allow a Bills fan to come into our house and pollute our threads with Bills non-sense?
Calm down ANUfan. He didn’t mention anything about the Bills until you asked him about the Bills draft and as he stated they are still playing. It didn’t appear he was trying to start anything. In fact I thought he did a good job with his draft picks for the Dolphins.

SF is a good bet to trade with Miami.

But if the Dolphins move down that far, I think they miss on the top three wide receivers.

Glad you are here. Gives us some perspective when we are seeing things through aqua colored glasses.
Appreciate it, I thought if the real draft fell like the on in here, fin fans would be off the wall happy. I love talking offseason and draft stuff, and make it a point to really dig into the offseason needs for the Division Rivals, I think it makes me a more knowledgeable fan.

They had us trading 3 and a 6th to San Fran for 12,44, and next years 1st, 2nd, 4th

12. Devonta Smith
18. Micah Parsons

not sure we can all agree on much. But I think We can all agree this would be an A+++ day
In a heartbeat, but I doubt Smith is there at 12.

In the other hand, you could get Parsons at 12.

I really dont see SF giving that much anyway.

Appreciate it, I thought if the real draft fell like the on in here, fin fans would be off the wall happy. I love talking offseason and draft stuff, and make it a point to really dig into the offseason needs for the Division Rivals, I think it makes me a more knowledgeable fan.
Miami fans aren't happy with the Bills right now. Nothing to do with you.

Smith available at 12 is questionable at the least, but Parsons at 18 is just pure WTF

He didn't just do it for no reason. He specifically cited a recent twitter post by scout Bucky Brooks that mentioned continuing questions about Parson's maturity.

The other big surprise in the mock was Sewell not being the first T off the board. I've been telling people here for a while that keep saying the drop off from Sewell is so huge, that that might not be the case by draft day. Here's what he wrote:

Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

Falcons​

Rashawn Slater​

OT, Northwestern​

Okay, everybody calm down.
Here’s what I’ve got. I’ve got Daniel Jeremiah, who’s a great barometer for the league, ranking Slater above Penei Sewell. I’ve got Lance Zierlein, another league barometer, agreeing with him. I’ve got Matt Miller, who’s always well-sourced, saying multiple scouting directors and area scouts prefer Slater to Sewell.
So I’m thinking there’s a good chance that Slater goes ahead of Sewell come draft day. That’s not how I have them stacked on my board—though I love both—but that could be how this goes.

In a heartbeat, but I doubt Smith is there at 12.

In the other hand, you could get Parsons at 12.

I really dont see SF giving that much anyway.
Watson throws a monkey wrench in the draft. The Jets have the picks to get him. SF fans are talking about it.

Personally, I think Houston would be crazy to trade him. But if they do, he's quarterback #1 for teams that need one.

Back
Top Bottom