**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hes ruining our team and our record continues to deteriorate after every year. After that horrendous loss to LSU and the firing of assistant coaches i hope hes next. Sign here if you UM to fire larry coker

This will be a make or break year for him. If he isn't in a BCS bowl then he's as good as gone.

I haven't really calling for Coker's job like some but like the poster above me said,if he cannot get this team to a BCS Bowl Game this year,then he has to go.

Y'all know where I stand on this. If he does his thing this year, he can stay, but 9-3 wont cut it this year, and 10-2 IMO is only acceptable if that includes winning the ACC championship (they don't necessarily have to win the BCS game, but they atleast have to get to one . . Peach Bowl just not gonna get it done).

We had great coaches put a fence around the state of Florida and say 'Come to the U we will win a national championship' most around south florida

Now these kids are starting to go other places as we stop winning....we need a new coach who will keep our home talent coming to the U

i think its a little ridiculous to think this guy should be fired.....give him a few years....but he's accumulated a better record than other college coaches everyone druels about...

trate121hb said:
i think its a little ridiculous to think this guy should be fired.....give him a few years....but he's accumulated a better record than other college coaches everyone druels about...

yea, with Butch's team..he has steadily gotten weaker and weaker drafts and the team has played poorly and unprepared. he should have been let go LAST year.

BBB...Bring Back Butch

cnc66 said:
yea, with Butch's team..he has steadily gotten weaker and weaker drafts and the team has played poorly and unprepared. he should have been let go LAST year.

BBB...Bring Back Butch

Well he has a monster team this year, especially on D . . and they are all his guys, so lets see what Larry can do.

I can understand everybody wanting Davis back, but it's not like he was fired, he left because he wanted to. With almost no warning at all.:fire: That's just wrong. I'm glad he sucked in Cleveland, and look at that, he quit in the middle of his last season! Who's to say he wouldn't do that again, given an opportunity?:confused:

Jaydog57 said:
I can understand everybody wanting Davis back, but it's not like he was fired, he left because he wanted to. With almost no warning at all.:fire: That's just wrong. I'm glad he sucked in Cleveland, and look at that, he quit in the middle of his last season! Who's to say he wouldn't do that again, given an opportunity?:confused:

Very true, he left right during the heavy part of recruiting season, back when I believe we were trying to persuade Antrel Rolle to come to the "U". We all must remember this is a business, and when the kind of oppurtunity comes up that the Browns offered him, sometimes u make that decision, its not like he left the team in disorder, hell he left a national champion, his bad . . but I would love to get his recruiting ability back down here.

Jaydog57 said:
He left because of problems with higher officials

Back
Top Bottom