KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
In no particular order:

Shawn Andrews
Darnell Dockett
Lee Evans
Rashaun Woods

I have found out that these are likely the guys they have targeted.

From what I've been told, if Andrews is there, they will take him. They like the idea of having him start off as a right tackle and then moving to guard when McIntosh is ready to go. They love his size and his quick feet.

The staff is very impressed with Darnell Dockett as well. If Andrews doesn't fall, there is a strong contingent within the organization that feels Darnell Dockett is the best player they can get at the 20th pick. He's not a prototype Miami defensive tackle, but they do like the differences he brings to the table. He draws comparisons to former Cowboys DT Russell Maryland.

Rick Spielman is a big, big fan of Rashaun Woods. He loves the intangible qualities that Woods brings to the wide receiver position.

Lee Evans is a guy they love because he is such a big play threat. He is comparable to Chris Chambers.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
In no particular order:

Shawn Andrews
Darnell Dockett
Lee Evans
Rashaun Woods

I have found out that these are likely the guys they have targeted.

From what I've been told, if Andrews is there, they will take him. They like the idea of having him start off as a right tackle and then moving to guard when McIntosh is ready to go. They love his size and his quick feet.

The staff is very impressed with Darnell Dockett as well. If Andrews doesn't fall, there is a strong contingent within the organization that feels Darnell Dockett is the best player they can get at the 20th pick. He's not a prototype Miami defensive tackle, but they do like the differences he brings to the table. He draws comparisons to former Cowboys DT Russell Maryland.

Rick Spielman is a big, big fan of Rashaun Woods. He loves the intangible qualities that Woods brings to the wide receiver position.

Lee Evans is a guy they love because he is such a big play threat. He is comparable to Chris Chambers.
I don't doubt this but how do you know? And KB, are you saying that they don't like Smiley or just not at 20?I also do like Evans but if we take him in round one, who do we take in round 3 for our o-line?

Ozzy rules!!

No source? no credit,..... however IF it is true, i hope we pick Woods.

Hmmm...I had no idea that KB was an insider. :sleep:

Where did you find this out? Cousin works for Wannstedt, whose best friend works for spielman, whose dog was given away to your "inside source"?

I don't buy it.

Well just kick back and wait a couple weeks...see if he is right. No need to slam until he misses.

Darnell Dockett?????

You've got to be kidding. An overrated, quick as an elephant, big as a rabbit defensive tackle? Not exactly the type of DT that the dolphins are known for. He plays one down and takes ten off. A thug on and off the field (and not the good type of on-field thug). Of course, it could have been the two sacks that he recorded in 2002 that makes him an outstanding player. I'm not even sure that the FSUcks faithful would try to sell this pick for the phins.

Back
Top Bottom