The Four Players Miami likes at #20. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Four Players Miami likes at #20.

Does anyone care to venture a guess as to where Miami's Vernon Carey will go? I haven't paid much attention to him during this past season...i've quite a bit of talk though.

Self Edit: Sorry guys, I didn't read the above posts before I posted. Next time i'll pay more attention lol. By the way, does my sig pic look like crap? I did it with microsoft paint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly...i've seen some really nice set ups around the boards. Must be some program or something....like photoshop i guess.

Rogers and Dorsey scare me. Dorsey is 3 years away from starting. He's fat, he has a serious case of man breasts and I don't see him being able to play G.

All I know is that my stomach sank with every name on that list.

Andrews, maybe, the rest, :woowoo:

Originally posted by inFINSible
All I know is that my stomach sank with every name on that list.

Andrews, maybe, the rest, :woowoo:

You and me both, INFINS. I'm a big Andrews fan (why haven't I started the Andrews bandwagon, anyway? Has anyone? Or are bandwagons a death penalty offense on this board?), I'm even going to sport my Arkansas Razorbacks sweatshirt on 4/24, in the hopes that it appeases the draft gods, but aside from him, I'd trade down. I do think that Rogers or Dorsey would be guys we would trade down to get; I don't think that we would take them at 20.

BTW, thanks for the info, Keith, and thanks for being good enough to tell us the source for your info. By my reckoning, that puts you above about 95% of the writers on the internet.

I think the old smokescreen is working. It's not in anyones within the organisations interest to start talking about who they like, etc. Because if everyday Joes like us know, you can be sure that the people that count certainly know, i.e other teams. And that's a terrible situation to be in.

I don't doubt that Andrews is a player, but there has been a lot of talk about Smiley and people trading up to get him. Why tip off teams in the lower 20's who like him that thats who we like so as to precipitate a trade?

In 2 weeks time, we'll know.

Originally posted by Boomer
I think the old smokescreen is working. It's not in anyones within the organisations interest to start talking about who they like, etc. Because if everyday Joes like us know, you can be sure that the people that count certainly know, i.e other teams. And that's a terrible situation to be in.

I don't doubt that Andrews is a player, but there has been a lot of talk about Smiley and people trading up to get him. Why tip off teams in the lower 20's who like him that thats who we like so as to precipitate a trade?

In 2 weeks time, we'll know.
That's what I'm praying Boomer, that it's all a smokescreen, and the fact that Smiley's name NEVER comes up, is indicative that he is indeed a target.

Back
Top Bottom