The Game...playoffs Ravens | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game...playoffs Ravens

we called a Timeout

and OG has a false start on 4 and 1. probably our 1st false start by a WR all year :cry:

Everyone sayin to me Dolphins Defense this, and they're so good, these reporters and such making it seem like no one can complete a single pass against us. So far they showing me nothing

we are not that good ag the run w/o Daryl and no D is that good if they are on the field for the whole game because their O is doing nothing.

That might be it...We need to do a comeback in the 4th :yell: :cry:

99 ****ing yeard drive to a ****ty offense! WE SUCK!!!!:( All of the Dolphins need to get their heads out of their asses now or the season will be over in an hour.

Another damn 99 yard drive. I can see that it happened against SF, Owens and Hearst. But against Terry Allen and Travis Taylor? Looks like another 4th quarter comeback try

Grbac is playing well - now it's Jay's turn

Well guys :( unless there is a turnover or a big stop....:cry:

Yeah, Ravens offense is in gear now. Allen dominating us because he has an outstanding O-Line. Dolphins...what do we got? Garbage. Todd Perry and especially that darn Spencer Folau need to be fired. IMHO that's why Lamar's struggling. As soon as we got that bull**** @$$ Tony Wise fella we went downhill. Wanny is a good coach but he needs to hire people because they can coach/play, not b/c he's an old friend.

I'm still pullin guys...Maybe overtime? :confused: We need to start NOW though! :yell:

I know, and he fired a good offensive line coach so he could hire his friend. Little things can ruin a football team.

Back
Top Bottom