The Game...playoffs Ravens | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game...playoffs Ravens

They are already rubbing it in. Just ignore those immature excuses for football fans. Don't even reply to their idiotic posts.

Re: prediction

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Prediction:

All of the Buffalo fans will now come and rub it in and say they are better then us even though we beat them by 27 points last week and they finished 3-13.

Who would have expected anything less :p

OK, it was a decent year, full of injuries.

It's a long off season, and a few things need to happen before the draft. A new O.C. needs to be hired. We need to find out where Daryl Gardener stands as far as health for next season.

Tim Bowens has to restructure, or he is gone. If Daryl can't go next season, and Tim Bo leaves, we will HAVE to go DT in the first round.

It should be interesting for sure.

I hope everyone sticks around for the off season.

I always have my Madden 2001 to kick butt in! :D ;)

I kick butt in Madden 2002. My Franchise team is ranked 99 overall, 99 offense, 96 defense, and 99 special teams. This is with the Salary Cap mind you, and I still have a couple million to play with! I would have won 4 SBs in a row, but I simmed the first two season for fun.

Last Two Super Bowls

Miami 33
Philly 0

Miami 45 (19-0 SEASON!)
St. Louis 7

I finished my first season on Madden 2002 on franchise and won the Super Bowl after going undefeated against St. Louis by 80 points or something. The comp in Madden is so bad that it is impossible to lose.

iceblizzard: Stop playing on Rookie difficulty man! :D Up it to All-Madden and tell me how well ya do.:p

Back
Top Bottom