The Game...playoffs Ravens | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game...playoffs Ravens

Originally posted by ac_lanham
As soon as we got that bull**** @$$ Tony Wise fella we went downhill. Wanny is a good coach but he needs to hire people because they can coach/play, not b/c he's an old friend.
Tice was chomp at the bit to hire Boudreau since Seifert was fired. The O line is the weakest link - we've covered it up by big plays by Chambers and the D - not today. :fire: :yell: :cry:

OMG!!! Mcknight! :yell: That was what our season has looked like all year :cry:

McKnight = choke

did it ag. the Jets did it once on a fumble and now misses and easy TD. :yell: :cry: :fire: :fire: :yell: :cry: :cry:

I think I'm gonna puke. The game is pretty much over now.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, last year our offenseive line was much better. We had a superstar who's initials were RW. This guy is one of the reasons why that one guy before Fiedler never took a lotta sacks and could just stay in the pocket and fling passes all day long. He's also one of the reasons Lamar did so well last year. Everything on the o-line revolved around him. And I've looked at this year and last year's O line, and there's Jekyll and Hyde. Beauty and the beast. And it seems to me as Richmond Webb was a motivator, the other O linemen we're trying their hardest to be as good as him, play their hearts out. But this year, we've got no motivator on the O-Line, no superstar. Garbage. Like Folau

I know this may sound stupid and pointless but you gotta look in my eyes to understand what I'm saying. I hope Wanny does the right thing about the o-line this offseason. No friggin stupid draft picks like last year. This 1st round either O line or RB. Anything else is a waste.

this reminds me of Shula's last game

ag. the Bills where they ran it down our throats and were not that a good a team.:cry:

Well, guys it was a fun ride :cry: We couldn't stop the run and that was the difference :fire: I'm not leaving here unless I move ;)

will be busy off-season

we need new OL, HBs, DL maybe a new QB if Jay leaves and to replace James McKnight and get a decent O coordinator. That's more than the cap will allow. Making the playoffs next year will be tough. We have Sam, Pat, Zach, Derrick and JT, but that is about it.

I hope McKnight leaves. He has done this many times this year. Ward is certainly good enough to be a third WR.

as JJ always correctly said, you need playmakers and McKnighit is a playmaker for the D. Ward has shown he can be a good #3 WR. Unfortunately, we probably cannot afford to waste a pick on a WR.

Anyone ever notice that when a lot of people come to the Dolphins they just get crappy. McKnight. Todd Perry. John Avery, Abdul Jabbar. It just seems funny b/c it works the same way for my baseball team the Braves....Oh well, lets hope we can get a good offensive coordinator and steal a couple of plays from the Rams and Steelers playbooks.

Oh yeah, and why don't we play Harry Swayne? Does he suck too or is he hurtin? He used to be really good

Originally posted by ac_lanham
Yeah, last year our offenseive line was much better. We had a superstar who's initials were RW. This guy is one of the reasons why that one guy before Fiedler never took a lotta sacks and could just stay in the pocket and fling passes all day long. He's also one of the reasons Lamar did so well last year. Everything on the o-line revolved around him. And I've looked at this year and last year's O line, and there's Jekyll and Hyde. Beauty and the beast. And it seems to me as Richmond Webb was a motivator, the other O linemen we're trying their hardest to be as good as him, play their hearts out. But this year, we've got no motivator on the O-Line, no superstar. Garbage. Like Folau

I know this may sound stupid and pointless but you gotta look in my eyes to understand what I'm saying. I hope Wanny does the right thing about the o-line this offseason. No friggin stupid draft picks like last year. This 1st round either O line or RB. Anything else is a waste.

After watching the Ravens pound the ball up the gut all day, would you like to amend your statement, and say,"maybe D-line could use some help also."?

prediction

Prediction:

All of the Buffalo fans will now come and rub it in and say they are better then us even though we beat them by 27 points last week and they finished 3-13.

Back
Top Bottom