The Hunt Play | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Hunt Play

That ball was perfectly thrown over Campbells reach and if Hunt was blocking and out of the way, would have dropped right into Gaskins arms on the run.
I don’t know. It seemed kinda broken to me but it doesn’t matter. We won AND the entire sports world is talking about Robert Hunt - I think it’s fantastic! And what a good kid / good sport he’s being. I love this.

That's the issue. Why is he even turning back to look at the QB? That's horrible fundamentals right there. He should be focused on the guys he was supposed to block. That's why you never seen that before. Because no OL was ever turning his head in that direction. We have seen a 100 screens go bad and the ball bounces all the OL's back or helmet. Our OL coach needs to be sent to the moon Ralph Kramden style.
He blocked Calais Campbell pretty well before he turned.

Maybe offensive linemen can/ should be eligible without reporting?

It's kind of an odd rule anyway. Pretty exciting to see these athletic big athletes running with the football. I think it would still be somewhat rare.

Everyone on defense can intercept a pass.

I don't know. Might as well add some potential excitement to the game.

Maybe offensive linemen can/ should be eligible without reporting?

It's kind of an odd rule anyway. Pretty exciting to see these athletic big athletes running with the football. I think it would still be somewhat rare.

Everyone on defense can intercept a pass.

I don't know. Might as well add some potential excitement to the game.
How crazy would it be if everyone was deemed eligible? Defenses could not stop anyone.

How crazy would it be if everyone was deemed eligible? Defenses could not stop anyone.

Eh i don't necessarily think that's true.

You'd still need some sort of offensive line or you're just allowing at least one-two free rushers at the QB every play if the defense sits in zone. It would benefit the offense a lot though.

What id actually like to see as a rule, is that if the tackle becomes automatically eligible as a WR if the offense is aligned in a currently "illegal" formation.

Yeah, as if the game weren't enough of a circus nowadays. I miss the days when defenses were real and not just a rumor. Just like the Dolphins defense on Thursday! Sweet to both win and see real defense.

Rich Eisen had a lot of fun with the play.

The one good thing abut our oline is, when one gets hurt, there is another just as shitty to take their place.

Back
Top Bottom