The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

I am left-handed everything (writing, eating, football, baseball, golf, etc.). But, Tua is dominant right handed did know that? He just throws with his left that is how he was taught by his Dad. But, I guarantee you if he needs improvise he can throw with his right he'll be able to do it. But, I rather have him be lefty he is unique and that's whats important. It is so hard to defend a left handed thrower. I used to play QB for Fontana High School back in 1986 and 1987 my coach and PE teacher always told me you have an advantage on the defense I believed it an I did as the ball spins rotates faster left. Also roll outs are much easier to the left. I used to coach at my Alma Mater at the California State University of San Bernardino we had a lefty I trained him quite well as I threw to him and my receivers there he went on to play at USC.

I bet he could throw right handed but would be afraid of his dad lol. I’m the same way, I am a lefty but throw right handed. However, I can easily throw left handed too but not with the same power.

I remember seeing Montana throw left handed in a game when he was with the Chiefs as he was rolling out to his left.

I bet he could throw right handed but would be afraid of his dad lol. I’m the same way, I am a lefty but throw right handed. However, I can easily throw left handed too but not with the same power.

I remember seeing Montana throw left handed in a game when he was with the Chiefs as he was rolling out to his left.
I remember that game he switched hands while being chased and threw with his left.

Seems like Tua is the only player on our team that we need to support 100% and can’t point out opportunities for. Doesn’t make any sense to me. But it’s all good.
The only player we have to support 100%? There’s literally multiple threads with over 1000 responses worth of people not supporting him. What more do you want?

As Fuller prepares to make his Dolphins debut Sunday against Buffalo, Tua Tagovailoa believes their chemistry will be fine, even though Fuller missed the preseason with an injury and even though NFL rules prohibited him from practicing with the team last week, before he sat out the New England game to conclude a six-game suspension for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing substances.

Tagovailoa has studied Fuller’s Houston tape to “see a lot of the routes he does well.” He threw to Fuller, off campus, in May and June. He even hooked up Fuller with his personal strength coach.

“It’s good to have Will back,” Tagovailoa said Wednesday. “We can see in the game plan what things he can do to help us win this game. There are still things we need to work with Will on [with] timing. I’ve always had a relationship with Will.”

Tagovailoa wished a happy birthday to Dolphins executive Dan Marino — who turned 60 on Wednesday — and expressed appreciation for the Hall of Fame quarterback’s help early in his career.

“Dan has done a great job in our [offensive] meetings,” Tagovailoa said. “He has a lot of input in our meetings. He helps us with things we don’t see or thought of seeing. It’s good to hear it from his perspective.”

Marino’s advice that most resonates? “Pick a guy and let it fly,” Tagovailoa said.

Tagovailoa said they don’t text much because “he’s not much of a texter.”

Tagovailoa said he spoke with Washington quarterback and former teammate Ryan Fitzpatrick after his hip injury Sunday and wished him the best. Fitzpatrick is on injured reserve and out indefinitely.

I'm trying to recall how Justin Herbert fared against Belecheat and NE last season --- all while playing at HOME ...... :ponder:

In all seriousness, I think many forget how different WEEK 1 is from practically every other game. Fans tend to get all worked up and nervous when an opponent has an extra week (BYE) to prepare. In this case we're talking about numerous weeks to prepare for the 1st game.

No other defense the Dolphins face this season will have as much prep time as NE.

You cant really compare the prep time.

In this scenario we had equal time to prep. In a bye week scenario one team has less time.

Back
Top Bottom