The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

I’d like to point out that the “other thread” has 639 posts, the vast majority of which are negative about something Dolphins related or other posters. This one has 171. Proves my point about what I’ve been saying all along about who’s really dominating this site.
I haven’t been in the other thread and don’t plan to. It’s the nature of the world , negative news sells It’s just not what I want to spend my time reading.

I’d like to point out that the “other thread” has 639 posts, the vast majority of which are negative about something Dolphins related or other posters. This one has 171. Proves my point about what I’ve been saying all along about who’s really dominating this site.

That is fine and why this thread is perfect for you brother. Leave the other to me as I have already identified 2 trolls and banned them

Just remember that is my job not your and everything will be fine.

The overwhelming impression that I get of Tua is quick, quick, quick. Quick reads. Quick feet. Quick release. None of that was nearly as apparent last season. I mostly attribute the differences to the injury, both the physical and mental challenges of dealing with it.

My second impression is that he has the potential to be as accurate as any QB in the league. Thirdly, his arm is stronger than many are giving him credit for. He doesn't have a rocket but it is not a noodle arm either. He has quick enough feet to get in a good throwing position even when flushed from the pocket. When big armed QBs just throw without their lower body and get away with it, Tua will use his quick feet to get his lower body into the throws. Finally, he does have the ability to throw off platform (maybe not all over the field) and is a good enough athlete to navigate the pocket and extend plays.

JMHO but Tua’s ability to hit people in stride and in tight windows makes MG more of a weapon. We’ll see vs Buffalo
This is true, Gesicki is best when he extends the catch radius to be the best in the league, but the Qb has to throw it in those places because the coverage is usually tight.

Is it just me, but I hate Tua under center. On the 3 and outs that’s where he was. Shotgun, RPO, playing uptempo is his strength IMO, not under center.
Agreed 100 Percent… that’s why I hated the offense for him last year

That is fine and why this thread is perfect for you brother. Leave the other to me as I have already identified 2 trolls and banned them

Just remember that is my job not your and everything will be fine.
I’m sure I can speak for many who want a civil discourse that we are pleased to hear this. Thx

Tua has all the talent in the world... physically He's as good or better than most in the league talent wise...that's not the problem ....you need to fix The inconsistency by having him workout his brain.... His pre snap reads need to be a focus... He needs to have Zach Thomas like passion and be in that film room 24/7.... Once he gets that down He will be a dream to us a nightmare to others

I like the kid. One thing I don't understand is people knocking his arm strength. He throws a beautiful deep ball and his accuracy is really good. I feel sure that he will get better and better as the year goes on. Waddle looks good and that combination could be lethal. When it's time to throw the deep ball he does fine. Buffalo, coming in here off a loss, could be really tough though. If we can rise up and beat them, the bandwagon will be filling up.

I haven’t been in the other thread and don’t plan to. It’s the nature of the world , negative news sells It’s just not what I want to spend my time reading.
It’s a really good decision on your part. You’d be required to wear a gas mask and be deloused after being there. This thread is what being a MD fan is all about-good discussion by fans of the team. The mods should set up a $hitposting room just for them. Lol

Tua has all the talent in the world... physically He's as good or better than most in the league talent wise...that's not the problem ....you need to fix The inconsistency by having him workout his brain.... His pre snap reads need to be a focus... He needs to have Zach Thomas like passion and be in that film room 24/7.... Once he gets that down He will be a dream to us a nightmare to others
Problem is, you can have all thevpre snap reads down but if your oline collapses after two seconds that all goes out the window. Tua will become even better once that’s fixed.

Back
Top Bottom