The Irony of Fitz getting a hip injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Irony of Fitz getting a hip injury

Instead of just face palming a post like you're somehow superior, why don't you demonstrate any intelligence at all and actually try to refute any point?
Nothing to refute. Dumb post that says nothing.

The post got what it deserves. Look who liked it. Says it all.

Nothing to refute. Dumb post that says nothing.

The post got what it deserves. Look who liked it. Says it all.
When asked to demonstrate any knowledge at all, all you can do is double down on your superiority while at the same time insulting others.

Again, you've contributed nothing, have demonstrated nothing, and just calling others dumb and insulting others says nothing about anything but yourself and your lack of character.

When asked to demonstrate any knowledge at all, all you can do is double down on your superiority while at the same time insulting others.

Again, you've contributed nothing, have demonstrated nothing, and just calling others dumb and insulting others says nothing about anything but yourself and your lack of character.
:shoo:

nope.

it is all about how he has handled things.

when you are 400 years old, not good, and are on your 34th team in a 32 team league, when a team drafts a QB at #5 overall, you should know what is about to happen (hey, you went to Harvard).

to try to pretend to be the team guy, and the mentor to tua, and to come out with all the crying and whining last year and this year, he is 100% phony baloney.

Hyperbole Alert, Hyperbole Alert, Hyperbole Alert - LOL

Never heard that one! Lol!
I was on the Finheaven Most Wanted to Be Banned list for saying this every day...all-day, and you claim to have never heard it.

Lies No GIF

It's amazing how his own words have turned so many against him after all the goodwill he had built up here.
Some just have a gladiator mentality about guys who put on the Dolphins uniform. Root for them when they are here with us. Once they've stopped being Dolphins they don't matter, like they were never people to begin with. Unless there are guys like Adam Gase - just complete d-bags - I root for guys who have done their best for this team. And anyone who doesn't think that Fitz gave 110 percent for this team is blind.

Some just have a gladiator mentality about guys who put on the Dolphins uniform. Root for them when they are here with us. Once they've stopped being Dolphins they don't matter, like they were never people to begin with. Unless there are guys like Adam Gase - just complete d-bags - I root for guys who have done their best for this team. And anyone who doesn't think that Fitz gave 110 percent for this team is blind.
He lost me last year while he was still here. Had nothing to do with his welcome departure.

Back
Top Bottom