The Jets are Team to Beat NEXT Year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets are Team to Beat NEXT Year...

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
I am afraid to say it...But they have the O-line and the Defense that makes them the Team to Beat in the AFC East Next Year.....
The Dolphins better Draft to go against what they have......
Makes me sick to live in NJ...and see their fans come out of the woodwork now....:boohoo:

dont think so either. i see your points tho....

sanchez has to show me more plus the stars had aligned perfectly for them as of late. the thing is that they are not beating themselves.

Bengals lost themselves after #15 passed away
not to mention the teams rested at the end. now if they kick azz next week, they will have my attention.

they are no punks tho!!!

Wish it wasnt true, but you might be right.. They have a good chance to knock off the Colts.. I hope they dont but I can see them winning the game..

Hardly the team to beat. If my memory serves me correctly we were the #1 rushing offense for most of the season before #23 got injured. With a healthy team next year our run game IMO will be better then theirs.

Henne is better then Sanchez but I do believe Sanchez has the better supporting cast as far as WRs and TEs are concerned. Miami really needs to get a playmaker on offense. Leon Washington will be back for New York and he's probably their biggest playmaker.

Offensive lines are pretty much equal. Ours is younger if I'm not mistaken which gives us the edge.

On defense they obviously at this moment in time have the better defense. If we draft/sign some ILB/OLB I think that will change real quickly.

The AFC East is going to be even more competitive then it was this season. No one is a lock in.

what last night's game showed to me is that a: Marvin Lewis really is a typical Head Coach branch on the Ravens DC tree, rather than an exception, and, b: maybe there really haven't been ANY good pro QBs bred at USC in the last 20 yrs.

something's not right with carson palmer and i'm not talking about his nonthrowing hand injury...

something's amiss...i'd bet money in the next few weeks we're gonna hear about some nagging injury he's played with all year that's been undisclosed...

cause that's not anywhere near the same carson palmer i'm used to seeing

something's not right with carson palmer and i'm not talking about his nonthrowing hand injury...

something's amiss...i'd bet money in the next few weeks we're gonna hear about some nagging injury he's played with all year that's been undisclosed...

cause that's not anywhere near the same carson palmer i'm used to seeing

probably right.. imo the truth is he has lost it and simply sucks now..

well when ocho cinco is locked up by revis and coles is old as dirt there isn't a whole lot of options for palmer

but the ball always seemed to be slightly off target high etc...

weird

not sure about that but it does suck to live here in NY and listen to all the jerks at work not to mention another week of sports talk radio!!!!

Just like the Steelers this year? You never know from year to year who is going to be the team to beat. Injuries play a big factor, the draft and FA too. The big thing is the NFL is a fickle thing, great teams that look good on paper and had a good year before have tanked it the following year. Tenn was 13-3 last year, ya they came on at the end but 0-6 or whatever they were. Then the Steelers win the SB and don't even make the playoffs. The Jets to me have a lot of talent, but they strike me as a team with too many Chiefs and not enough Indians, that is causefor a built up explosion when certain people start feeling they aren't getting the spotlight. Did anyone see the Bart Scott interview, that guy has no seperation of his neck and head. It is like one long neck with eyes, a nose and mouth on it.

I am afraid to say it...But they have the O-line and the Defense that makes them the Team to Beat in the AFC East Next Year.....
The Dolphins better Draft to go against what they have......
Makes me sick to live in NJ...and see their fans come out of the woodwork now....:boohoo:

I agree. I live in Jersey too and paying closer attention, I've noticed that they are YOUNG TOO!!! :facepalm:

SORRY I HONESTLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, WE BEAT THEM TWICE REMEMBER????????? :thanks:
Yea, I remember. But that first game, we barely got out with that win. We had to make a comeback late 4Q comeback to win that one remember? Also that second game if it wasn't for those 2 KRs by Ginn Jr, they outplayed us BIGtime in that game. :facepalm:

Then, Sanchez will be in his second year at QB and they will be one more draft stronger!

Yeah, we have our work cut out for us. I'm more worried about them than I am of the old foagies NE Pats. Yeah, I'd start drafting to help compete with them...which I believe we will though :up:

Hardly the team to beat. If my memory serves me correctly we were the #1 rushing offense for most of the season before #23 got injured. With a healthy team next year our run game IMO will be better then theirs.

Henne is better then Sanchez but I do believe Sanchez has the better supporting cast as far as WRs and TEs are concerned. Miami really needs to get a playmaker on offense. Leon Washington will be back for New York and he's probably their biggest playmaker.

Offensive lines are pretty much equal. Ours is younger if I'm not mistaken which gives us the edge.

On defense they obviously at this moment in time have the better defense. If we draft/sign some ILB/OLB I think that will change real quickly.

The AFC East is going to be even more competitive then it was this season. No one is a lock in.

I agree about the rushing attack/QB comparisons, but the Jets defense is, and will continue to be elite for years to come. The Dolphins are several players away from being an above average defense, add to that, the Jets have better receiving options and we aren't close to being as good as the Jets (long term). The Dolphins are at least a good draft or two away from being a long-term contender.

Back
Top Bottom