The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/i...ueling-pick-predictions-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay

Round 1

Kiper: Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan

You have to think the Dolphins, who are undergoing a serious rebuild, would be thrilled to get a high-ceiling pass-rusher like Gary here.

McShay: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

In this scenario, the top quarterbacks are gone. Don't overthink it; take the best available player. That's Oliver.

Round 2

Kiper: Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia

After playing both corner and safety for the Cavaliers, Thornhill had a strong combine, running a 4.42-second 40 with a 44-inch vertical. He had 13 interceptions over the past three seasons.

McShay: Ryan Finley, QB, NC State

The Dolphins weren't able to get one of the top three guys in the first, and there's a solid chance they wait until the 2020 draft to address the quarterback position. This doesn't change their long-term plan, but Finley's touch and delivery quickness could make him a future starter.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/i...ueling-pick-predictions-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay

Round 1

Kiper: Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan

You have to think the Dolphins, who are undergoing a serious rebuild, would be thrilled to get a high-ceiling pass-rusher like Gary here.

McShay: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

In this scenario, the top quarterbacks are gone. Don't overthink it; take the best available player. That's Oliver.

Round 2

Kiper: Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia

After playing both corner and safety for the Cavaliers, Thornhill had a strong combine, running a 4.42-second 40 with a 44-inch vertical. He had 13 interceptions over the past three seasons.

McShay: Ryan Finley, QB, NC State

The Dolphins weren't able to get one of the top three guys in the first, and there's a solid chance they wait until the 2020 draft to address the quarterback position. This doesn't change their long-term plan, but Finley's touch and delivery quickness could make him a future starter.

How often is anyone right on the first 12 picks?

I get both second round picks. It's a fit.
First round is a disaster.

At least they recognize that DL and DB are two of our 3 biggest needs, and I'm actually OK with addressing OL outside of the top two rounds. I dislike Finley and doubt those two DL will even be there, but hey, I like the thought processes at least.

What if the team values Minkah more as a nickel/near LOS corner than a middle-fielder safety?
I hope we didn't use the 11 pick of the draft on a nickle back. Yes they're important but DE,Corner and a FS are way more important positions plus they already made someone else the highest paid slot corner in the NFL who can't play outside.

I hope we didn't use the 11 pick of the draft on a nickle back. Yes they're important but DE,Corner and a FS are way more important positions plus they already made someone else the highest paid slot corner in the NFL who can't play outside.

In 2019 you need as many DBs as ever.

Minkah can easily play what he did in Alabama and be a perennial pro bowler. Getting a true FS would only benefit this team, if anything Minkah needs to be a in the box SS with his talents

Back
Top Bottom