The Latest.......Chambers to play on Sunday (merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest.......Chambers to play on Sunday (merged)

I think C Chambers will play but will not start. Also, as a previous poster said, they may not need him if Rick is on. Look for a lot of double TE's this week with Desmond Clark/Jed Weaver and Randy McMichael may be flexed out to the WR position. You can bet the farm that Buffalo will crowd the line in order to stop Ricky but this opens them up to the pass as well. We need to take advantage of that with hitches, screens, slants, and draws. I am betting OG doesn't play. That's big because he's so good accross the middle. Without him and with CC less than 100%, we lose a little physicality in the WR corps.

McMichael flexed out? That's a great idea! Wow ... I'd hate to be the DB that draws HIM in coverage. Good post, Mr. Marino!

CC should rest this game..and get to 100%, when you think about it....we beat Denver without him...so we should be able to play the Bills D without him..we still have a deep thread with McKnight..and baker can burn a little..Ward is still the position receiver for moving chains......I hope Baker's head is back into it...he
s had 2 weeks now to shake off the rust...

Agreed, MD. I was excited CC wanted to play, but the more I think about it, I just don't think it's necessary.

And on another note, your avatar still creeps me out. :eek:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
CC should rest this game..and get to 100%, when you think about it....we beat Denver without him...so we should be able to play the Bills D without him..we still have a deep thread with McKnight..and baker can burn a little..Ward is still the position receiver for moving chains......I hope Baker's head is back into it...he
s had 2 weeks now to shake off the rust...

I dont. i think CC will be just fine!:p

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
McMichael flexed out? That's a great idea! Wow ... I'd hate to be the DB that draws HIM in coverage. Good post, Mr. Marino!

I read somewhere that it was Norv's intention to flex McMike out on some plays... can't remember where, I'll try to find it.

As far as Chambers... we've been winning without using him much so far, we have capable backups that Ray has been practicing with... Chambers is definately a risk for getting hurt worse if he plays... sit him
As far as Gadsden ... it would be nice to have his hands in there... if he's not at risk of making his injury worse, let him play...

JMHO

Agreed, MD. I was excited CC wanted to play, but the more I think about it, I just don't think it's necessary.

And on another note, your avatar still creeps me out. :eek:

Don't be creeped out, it's just the phins marching to battle...:lol:

It's just that it has that whole "Fantasia" marching mops and Pink Floyd animated hammers vibe. Hypnotic, yet slightly disturbing.

It's just that it has that whole "Fantasia" marching mops and Pink Floyd animated hammers vibe. Hypnotic, yet slightly disturbing.

Exactly the opponent should be disturb when the phins come to town..:D

Wait til you see my playoff avatar if we make it....then my SB if we get there too..

BE afraid, be very afraid.

Back
Top Bottom