The Miami Dolphins Conditioning Program Is Voluntary. This Is Why Attendance Matters. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Conditioning Program Is Voluntary. This Is Why Attendance Matters.

Volunteering is basically mandatory if you have any respect for your teammates and want to be the best you can be. UNLESS you have an agreement with your coach. But you can be silly and not understand. It’s all good bro

I understand the difference between "voluntary" and "involuntary" as defined by a contract. The rest is just useless fan blather.

Volunteering is basically mandatory if you have any respect for your teammates and want to be the best you can be. UNLESS you have an agreement with your coach. But you can be silly and not understand. It’s all good bro

Sigh.....some men you just can't reach.

Definition of voluntary
: proceeding from the will or from one's own choice or consent
:done, made, or given willingly, without being forced or paid to do it:

Voluntary antonyms (that means the opposite of):

:compulsory, obligatory, forced, involuntary - all basically meaning "mandatory"

Last edited:
I’m so terrified of the patriots dominating wait they do that every year anyways. No first round pick will be better than Gronkowski is to Brady when healthy.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gronks traded for a first round pick
allowing the Pats 3 first round picks,That pick could be used for a QB or even Saquon Barkley
The possibility is terrifying
  • Round 1, Pick 23 (23rd overall) - From Los Angeles Rams*
  • Round 1, Pick 31 (31st overall) - Assigned Selection
  • Round 2, Pick 11 (43rd overall) - From San Francisco*
  • Round 2, Pick 31 (63rd overall) - Assigned Selection
  • Round 3, Pick 31 (95th overall) - Assigned Selection
  • If they wanted to trade up for a QB or Barkley they could
  • If they wanted to replace Gronk with Goedert they could
  • If they want to draft left tackle Mike McGlinchey they could
  • It's scary, the options they have in the draft

tempL1370879--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempL1003019--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg