The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins Win The Super Bowl In The Year _____________.

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
:hclap:This has been my mantra for the last 18yrs. I have little confidence it will happen before I die...if ever. We can thank the buffoons who run the organization.:bang:

2018? 2027? 3179? It’s already been 45 years. The question is: will I be alive to see it?

usa_today_10668337.0.jpg

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/1...phins-win-the-super-bowl-in-the-year-fan-poll

I've been kinda torn on that same question for about 20 years now.
I've come to the realization of two conclusions.
1. When I die, they'll win the NEXT Super Bowl, and I'll miss it. OR
2. I'll see them win another one, then I'll die before the next season.

I just want to win a playoff game at this point. Was that OT win against the Colts the last one we won? I think I was in like 4th grade ffs

I just want to win a playoff game at this point. Was that OT win against the Colts the last one we won? I think I was in like 5th grade.
Yes, that was the last one. Lamar Smith ran wild in that game. I think 206 yards.
The following week, we went to play the Raiders, and somehow took the first drive right down the field for what appeared to be an opening drive score.
Then Fiedler threw a pick 6 near the goal line, and that was it. Lost 27-0

I started watching my round ball football team over here about 1984. I had to wait until 2016 for us to finally become a decent team.
Going by that, since I became a fan of the Fins in 2016, we should be looking at a 2048 Superbowl.

Looking forward to it...

Miami will win the Super bowl two (or possibly three) years after Ross cleans house. A new GM and Head Coach who know what they're doing could turn this team around in no time. I'd love to see the team running a real defense where the players can cover and tackle, and an offense that features a strong running game with a passing game that actually stretches the field.

You know... the exact opposite of what they've been doing for the past 7 years!

If we do a full rebuild, maybe in 2 to 3years. Its possible. Have to find a bunch of good linemen on both sides of the ball and get an NFL calibur QB. Our QBs for the last 20 years shoulda been playing in the Arena League. Wait, scratch that, arena league QBs have to call audibles at the line of scrimmage, Tannehill can't do that....

The good thing about the NFL is parity. Only a good draft and a few quality free agents away from being contenders.

That's why we need a FO that knows what it's doing. Draft a damn QB!!!

Plus TB12 and BB won't be around forever....I hope lol

I don't believe they will win the superbowl before the NFL eventually becomes phased out with the growing information on CTE. I'm fully convinced NFL games will be played on the equivalent of high school field by 2060. Parents won't let their kids play, which will result in a severe decline in talent and quality. Give it a couple generations and you've got yourself a game no one wants to watch.

At this point who the hell knows.

I don't believe they will win the superbowl before the NFL eventually becomes phased out with the growing information on CTE. I'm fully convinced NFL games will be played on the equivalent of high school field by 2060. Parents won't let their kids play, which will result in a severe decline in talent and quality. Give it a couple generations and you've got yourself a game no one wants to watch.
Maybe so.
But I'm not sold on this CTE crap.
I'm sure if you performed autopsies on people who DID NOT play football, you would find a high rate of the condition in the general public.
Any type of head trauma can cause concussions, and supposedly, according to what I've read, ONE concussion can contribute to CTE later in life.
I never had a concussion playing football, but I've had a couple in auto wrecks and one in a fall.
So, if I would die, and they perform an autopsy, will they take that into account, or blame it on Football?

I'm 52 now so I'll probably be dead before it happens. So, I don't really care when they win because I won't be around to see it. My son isn't interested in football so it's not like I'm hoping that he gets to see them win.

Back
Top Bottom