***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i still ain't got my cable back yet i'm gonna mess prolly both indy games god damn wilma

Tonight we'll see the two best teams in the East. Good luck Heat fans it will be interesting watching this race throughout the season, that is as long as Artest can stay straight. BTW tonight Pacers win 88-78. ;)

Damn my cable isn't back yet...I'm listening to the game on 560..BTW props to Toine for the game he played.

Does Reggie Miller have to pimp the greatness of Indiana's team every 5 minutes? Seriously, it's starting to really get on my nerves.

I really thought Reggie would provide some good insight on the Pacers tonight, but he is TERRIBLE and is no Cheryl Miller. The dude is the first analyst on record to diagnose how long a player will be out.... a "monther"....Reggie take some notes from your sister...you are getting on my nerves.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Fat Shaq is hurt LMAO!

You take pleasure in other peoples injuries huh? You're a real class act buddy.

TerryTate said:
I really thought Reggie would provide some good insight on the Pacers tonight, but he is TERRIBLE and is no Cheryl Miller. The dude is the first analyst on record to diagnose how long a player will be out.... a "monther"....Reggie take some notes from your sister...you are getting on my nerves.

He's probably the most biased commentator I've heard in a while too.

What a heartbreaker, that shot looked like it was going in. Oh well, I really didn't expect to win this game, the fact that it was so close is encouraging to me. I have a feeling that we just saw a preview of the ECF.

Omg so close. Hell of an effort by Wade. Where the hell is our 3 point shooting? :confused:

the pacers played alomst perfect the heat made a ton of mistakes and shag got hurt and still had a chance to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom