***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed with J-Dub so far....He didnt sniff the 4th quarter until the final possession. Him and 'Toine have to get their heads in the game.

And Stan Van Gundy needed to change up Kapono on Stephen Jackson....this team should be a little better defensively when Posey comes back.

I hate Shaq and I am happy he is injured. I don't want anything bad to happen to Shaq the person but I do to Shaq the basketball player. I never liked his fat *** but with that said there's only one way to beat him...when's he's on the shelf. I don't know why you Heat fans are getting so sensative about what I said anyways. It wasn't like Shaq wasn't going to miss 20 games or so this season. The only difference is, now he's going to miss time in the beginning. It's usually in the middle or the end!

dob72 said:
the pacers played alomst perfect the heat made a ton of mistakes and shag got hurt and still had a chance to win

The Pacers by no means played almost perfect ball. The one thing they did do was hold everyone else but D. Wade in check for the most part.

Anybody else a little tired with all the calls the Pacers and Pistons get?

The pacers bring every big man nobody in the league off the bench to committ blocking fouls and Shaq gets called....

BTW...next time you watch the Pacers....see how many illegal screens they set.....It's sickening.

Overall...very unimpressed with J-DUB...Payton played great......also very unimpressed with the Pacers....they were in full choke mode against a Heat team playing horrible and with out Posey....

Sorry Indiana....your team is still second fiddle.

It's obviously another Pistons Heat ECF. (The Pistons would have destroyed us tonight)

Gotta revise my prediction....the Pacers are no Pistons.

BTW...did anybody notice how Reggie Miller called all the Heat players by their last names...and all the Pacers players by their firsts? (Jermain, Ron, Jamal, Steven) ...it was sickening.

Shaq...day to day....sounds like 2 games to me....

No matter...we need posey back....then the team will be complete....We can also use Shandon Anderson's perimeter defense....

In fact...I was kinda impressed that we can play so bad and still have a chance to win against the #3 seed in the east.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I hate Shaq and I am happy he is injured. I don't want anything bad to happen to Shaq the person but I do to Shaq the basketball player. I never liked his fat *** but with that said there's only one way to beat him...when's he's on the shelf. I don't know why you Heat fans are getting so sensative about what I said anyways. It wasn't like Shaq wasn't going to miss 20 games or so this season. The only difference is, now he's going to miss time in the beginning. It's usually in the middle or the end!

I don't like Tom Brady the football player, but I don't wish him to be injured
I LOATHED Allan Houston, Charlie Ward, all those Knicks from the late 90s, but I never wished injury on them.....

That's sickening dude.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You sound like a baby Tate. So what I wish a sprained ankle or two for Shaq. Boo hoo!

Can we please give this guy some time off? Please?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You sound like a baby Tate. So what I wish a sprained ankle or two for Shaq. Boo hoo!
**** u know how much i hate the yanks but i don''t wish that *** arod to get hurt i rather watch him choke

Heart breaking loss...and If he wants Shaq to get injured then that is unbelievable :down:

Section126 said:
Anybody else a little tired with all the calls the Pacers and Pistons get?

The pacers bring every big man nobody in the league off the bench to committ blocking fouls and Shaq gets called....

BTW...next time you watch the Pacers....see how many illegal screens they set.....It's sickening.

Overall...very unimpressed with J-DUB...Payton played great......also very unimpressed with the Pacers....they were in full choke mode against a Heat team playing horrible and with out Posey....

Sorry Indiana....your team is still second fiddle.

It's obviously another Pistons Heat ECF. (The Pistons would have destroyed us tonight)

Gotta revise my prediction....the Pacers are no Pistons.

BTW...did anybody notice how Reggie Miller called all the Heat players by their last names...and all the Pacers players by their firsts? (Jermain, Ron, Jamal, Steven) ...it was sickening.

Shaq...day to day....sounds like 2 games to me....

No matter...we need posey back....then the team will be complete....We can also use Shandon Anderson's perimeter defense....

In fact...I was kinda impressed that we can play so bad and still have a chance to win against the #3 seed in the east.

I think it is to early in the season to write off the Pacers as second fiddle. YOu are definitely over exaggerating on the illegal screen statement. The Pacers will own the Pistons. You right about Miller that was pretty bad, but what do you expect he has been playing with those guys and knows them on a very personal basis. Notice he called the rookie Danny Granger buy his last name evrytime. You guys did play bad, but the Pacers did play great ball either. The began by trying to front Shaq, set some stupid picks, made a couple of unforced turnovers and took many stupid shots. Yet until that final 5-6 minutes the pacers had that game in hand. It weird that you guys finally started playing better ball when Shaq went down( bad break by the way).
BTW I think that he will be out more than 2 games. I'd say more like 2 weeks or so considering the amount of weight he needs to put on that ankle. WOuld you want him to come back so early in the season and risk a more severe strain or something worse? I wouldn't.

I watched the tape of Shaq's injury a couple times and it looked like a classic rolled ankle to me. I suffered a similar injury a couple weeks ago and was as good as new in 2-3 days. Obviously Shaq will take longer to heal than me, being older and bigger, but I don't think it is an injury that any of us should lose sleep over.

d-day said:
i can't wait for tonights game - it'll be interesting to see how it all pieces together - however long it takes, the heat should have it all tuned up when it counts, come playoff time... :hump:

Great point. It will take a while for them to gel just right. But while we as fans are waiting the Heat will still most liely win the number 1 seed. And when playoff time comes, Watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom