***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 556 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this game means is they only need 2 games and we need 4

Big deal

I said it before it doesnt matter which 4 games you win, as long as you win 4 and untill they win their 4th game and that clock hits 0:00 its not over

We outscored them by what? 11 or 12 in the 4th quarter? Carry that into next game

Well guys, it is what it is man. All of the harsh things said in this thread, all of the hope to take possibly 1 or 2 on the road...it is what it is, man. We can't do anything to change the past. However, this thing is NOT over yet. I mean, realistically, I am NOT confident. But this is the NBA Finals man. this is where Detroit went down 2-0 last year looking to be out've it, then won 2 straight at home, built hope back up, and LOST in the final home game - another back against the wall situation down 3-2 with 2 on the road. Did they give up? No, they won game 6 on the road and fought in game 7 only to come up short.

We can win straight at home guys. It's gonna take a load of effort and even BREAKS - but we can do it. Shaq has 16 total FG Attempts in 2 games here - expect a big breakout in Game 3. If Shaq & Wade play their game which they always do at HOME, we can turn this thing around.

I'm still confient we win this seris, we have just been shooting bad lately. wait until we get home, I see a 3 game sweep at home forecoming. we played horrible and still only lost by 14 so thats one positive. another one is the way Posey played, he was terrific. definitely the player of the night, drawing 4 charges

Alex44 said:
Even if we go down 3-0 I will still have faith we can win 4 straight games....

How many drinks you had tonight ALEX????:lol:

I think they can too. I hope they can, is more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom