***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 557 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
icephinfan said:
How many drinks you had tonight ALEX????:lol:

I think they can too. I hope they can, is more like it.

yeah Alex, we all know Im the one whos drinking!!!

icephinfan said:
How many drinks you had tonight ALEX????:lol:

I think they can too. I hope they can, is more like it.

Just remember

The bigger they are the harder they fall.....teams that go up 2-0 are 25-2 in the finals, but those two teams didnt give into the percentages

We played like crap and there is no excuse but we came to play in the 4th, and I think no we realize we arent gonna roll over them

They won two straight at home, there is no reason we cant do the same.

nick1 said:
I'm still confient we win this seris, we have just been shooting bad lately. wait until we get home, I see a 3 game sweep at home forecoming. we played horrible and still only lost by 14 so thats one positive. another one is the way Posey played, he was terrific. definitely the player of the night, drawing 4 charges
I wish I had as much confidence as you. Hell, I wish I had any confidence period.

MikeO posted the dumbest post in the history of finheaven basically calling Wade a second tier star.

Give him hell. He deserves it for that crap he posted.

:eek: wow pretty bad beating for a finals game. Avery really has dallas playing defense. Must be tough for you guys watching that game. Good luck to you guys in Miami. Hopefully someone steps up all you need is to bring it back to dallas.

Section and Blueprint you must be one piss mofo to see how the heats are playing right now.

Section126 said:
MikeO posted the dumbest post in the history of finheaven basically calling Wade a second tier star.

Give him hell. He deserves it for that crap he posted.
he's the ann coutler of fin heaven...lol

Amars said:
:eek: wow pretty bad beating for a finals game. Avery really has dallas playing defense. Must be tough for you guys watching that game. Good luck to you guys in Miami. Hopefully someone steps up all you need is to bring it back to dallas.

Defense?

Chicago, Detroit, and New jersey played defense much better than these guys and we still shot 54% against them multiple times.

This is called Head up yo azz itus.

Mike Ingles just said it again!!!

The heat missed 11 layups in the game.

11 friggin layups? That's 22 points guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom