***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 561 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Riley doesnt seem to be getting sleep. He looks older by the series. He so passionate he probably only sleep 3 hours a night then wakes up his assistant to game plan and watch film. He going to chew out his team tommorrow to try to motivate them. With Pats experience there should be a better heats team showing up to play in miami.

Amars said:
Pat Riley doesnt seem to be getting sleep. He looks older by the series. He so passionate he probably only sleep 3 hours a night then wakes up his assistant to game plan and watch film. He going to chew out his team tommorrow to try to motivate them. With Pats experience there should be a better heats team showing up to play in miami.

I see that.

Ira Winderman just ripped Toine.

Is he even seeing the same series?

The TWO superstars are the ones to blame.

Toine had a great game tonight..he actually wanted the ball and scored it when he had it.

Check the numbers Ira. They sometimes lie..they don't in this case.

The fact is that Toine has given us what we want out of the third guy. SHAQ has been nonexistant.

Ira got one thing right though..it's a game planning problem that SHAQ isn't getting more shots. You have to work to get him the opportunities when they are doubling. That's Riley's fault.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That'll be me next year. :ffic:

I swear if they had a major of, "Drinking 1001," I'd have a 4.0 GPA.

....or is that a 4.0 BAC?

yeah, I woulda graduated with honors!!!:D :xii:

icephinfan said:
I'm a light weight, I'd fail!!!:lol:

I keep tell ing you your a wuss. Make that woman of your bring home some yager and take a few shots of that ..... Just thin of me as a Doc and thats your perscription!

playmaker1 said:
I keep tell ing you your a wuss. Make that woman of your bring home some yager and take a few shots of that ..... Just thin of me as a Doc and thats your perscription!

I get hammered on two drinks man, Light weight.

Thanks for the personal attack.....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: J/K:lol:

icephinfan said:
I get hammered on two drinks man, Light weight.

Thanks for the personal attack.....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: J/K:lol:

only a personal attack cuz its you!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom