***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 563 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
playmaker1 said:
been there, done that... iced that hand....

Yep, repaired the door a few times, I'm home Depots #1 customer during the season, big customer during the Wanny era. They know me personally, I even get discounts.Hopefully, they don't see me much this season..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe Tuesday night, game 3 HEAT!!

playmaker1 said:
been there, done that... iced that hand....

One time, my mom just got finished folding a HUGE batch of clothes. They were on our sofa.

It was the Dolphins/Colts game of 2003. I know you know what game I speak of. A few suds were in me.

T-Buck intercepted Peyton late in the 4th quarter. I screamed so loud in joy that Jimmy Hoffa and all his pundits heard me and jumped out the grave.

Then, Wade ****ING Smith proceeded to give up a sack to Freeney. Brian "im not a hair on my dad's @ss" fumbled and the Horses recovered.

I got so p!ssed, I ran to the front room, kicked the pie-saver on the way, and grabbed my mom's towels and shirts that she folded and flung them across the room.

Let's just say she was hot.

DolphinDevil28 said:
One time, my mom just got finished folding a HUGE batch of clothes. They were on our sofa.

It was the Dolphins/Colts game of 2003. I know you know what game I speak of. A few suds were in me.

T-Buck intercepted Peyton late in the 4th quarter. I screamed so loud in joy that Jimmy Hoffa and all his pundits heard me and jumped out the grave.

Then, Wade ****ING Smith proceeded to give up a sack to Freeney. Brian "im not a hair on my dad's @ss" fumbled and the Horses recovered.

I got so p!ssed, I ran to the front room, kicked the pie-saver on the way, and grabbed my mom's towels and shirts that she folded and flung them across the room.

This has given me a great idea for a new thread, but I'll do it tomorrow:lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:

wo I like to drink, but I dont throw crap! I just call the TV "4 letter words" !:D

do you guys think the Heat will pull this one out? I mean it can only help them by going home the next few games

playmaker1 said:
do you guys think the Heat will pull this one out? I mean it can only help them by going home the next few games

Yes, home court, the crowd and Riley will rally the troops.

playmaker1 said:

I really hope.

But it looks about as useless as a dick-flavored lolli-pop right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom