***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 564 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
waht happened to "LA Fans are upset as usual b/c they lost a "great" player" comments now? UHm, I think that GREAT player should help a team not get 5 pts. you guys finally understand why ya'll can't use the "lakers fans are always angry when they dont do good bs" b/c it aint true with the REALIST fans.

SR 7 said:
waht happened to "LA Fans are upset as usual b/c they lost a "great" player" comments now? UHm, I think that GREAT player should help a team not get 5 pts. you guys finally understand why ya'll can't use the "lakers fans are always angry when they dont do good bs" b/c it aint true with the REALIST fans.

:lol: that again.

It's amazing how things have change in here. I can't believe some of you are calling it quits already. It's still too early in the series to call it quits. Your boys just have to regroup and have a new gameplan because believe it or not, the Mavs are a great team too. Now I hate the Mavs with all of my heart, but I couldn't believe the posts I've been reading that said that the Heat will walk all over the Mavs and they can't stop Shaq or Wade. Your big players aren't stepping it up like they did against the Pistons and I don't understand that. Now with that being said, I hope the Heat comeback and beat the **** outta the Mavs and to bring home a championship to the city of Miami. Good luck the rest of the way.

NOWPROTECTIONJPEGJPG-1.jpg

something for u heat fans
s-1.gif

Ace88 said:
It's amazing how things have change in here. I can't believe some of you are calling it quits already. It's still too early in the series to call it quits. Your boys just have to regroup and have a new gameplan because believe it or not, the Mavs are a great team too. Now I hate the Mavs with all of my heart, but I couldn't believe the posts I've been reading that said that the Heat will walk all over the Mavs and they can't stop Shaq or Wade. Your big players aren't stepping it up like they did against the Pistons and I don't understand that. Now with that being said, I hope the Heat comeback and beat the **** outta the Mavs and to bring home a championship to the city of Miami. Good luck the rest of the way.

lmaooo why ? i called that ahrdcore die hard fans that were representing miami BEFORE the series started like us lakers fans were morons and haters. HAHA LOVE MIAMI FANS! SOO DIE HARD!

Miami will come back and beat the Mavs down, they are a different team at home we all know that. Miami never shoots below 50% but they have been so far and Wade was missing shots that he always makes yesterday. Miami will win this seris in 7 games

SR 7 said:
lmaooo why ? i called that ahrdcore die hard fans that were representing miami BEFORE the series started like us lakers fans were morons and haters. HAHA LOVE MIAMI FANS! SOO DIE HARD!

No-one is giving up :rolleyes2

Were proud we made it this far, as for Shaq ive said the whole year I would rather have Zo on the floor but Shaq can dominate when he wants to, which he never seems to, his lack of points was actually everyone elses fault this game, they couldnt get him the passes when he was WIDE open

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, it doesnt matter which 4 games you win, as long as you win 4, we have 3 games at home where we play extremely well, and the spurts where we have played with our heads in the game we have outscored them by 11 points at a time

wow shaqs on fire from the ft line huh......2-16 so far in the series....im guesing the mavs will just foul him whenever he trys to shoot...also this was the first game of the playoffs i watched the wade looked terrible....he was missing layups and always trying to drive to the hoop....is he always that much of a ball hog, i mean he avg like 7 assists a game in the regular season....or was he just trying to bring his team back and thats why he was shooting so much.

Alex44 said:
No-one is giving up :rolleyes2

Were proud we made it this far, as for Shaq ive said the whole year I would rather have Zo on the floor but Shaq can dominate when he wants to, which he never seems to, his lack of points was actually everyone elses fault this game, they couldnt get him the passes when he was WIDE open

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, it doesnt matter which 4 games you win, as long as you win 4, we have 3 games at home where we play extremely well, and the spurts where we have played with our heads in the game we have outscored them by 11 points at a time

yea but this dallas team is very good on the road. Now you say shaq "nevr seems to want to dominate" but when me and the fellow laker fan said there was a reason why WE LET HIM GO and NOT KOBE ya'll said we are homers and just angry at losing him. Ya'll don't konw nething until you see it first hand. we see every laker game her eya'll dont so we would have known so next time before making attacks on fellow finfans, take their advice for what it is and especially when they proved it that they konw what they are talking about b/c many ppl just have no clue and they are not reliable sources. me and the other fan showed countless information and facts. Shaq is just an *** that sells an image so fans, players, and people like him and now takes numurous games off b/c he knows no one is going to say anything about him b/c he already won the fans and everyone else. I dont care ur teammates didn't get u the ball, thats bs. you are hte most dominating player in history and u come away with 5 pts? 2-16 fts as stated by someone else? and when u lost a game i believe in the det series it was he came out bitching about get me the ball i will win it for u but hasnt' this series and im sure by half time he could have yelled it out to someone or said it at any point of hte game but he never did so clearly that wasn't an issue for him.

marke27 said:
wow shaqs on fire from the ft line huh......2-16 so far in the series....im guesing the mavs will just foul him whenever he trys to shoot...also this was the first game of the playoffs i watched the wade looked terrible....he was missing layups and always trying to drive to the hoop....is he always that much of a ball hog, i mean he avg like 7 assists a game in the regular season....or was he just trying to bring his team back and thats why he was shooting so much.

i dont konw but the one statistic that stands out tremendously to me are his TO's. it is outrageous but ima say one thing that is a positive, kobe had a year where he had those problems as well and look how he turned out and wade has the ability to be one of the best to play so I wouldn't worry to much about him. the only diff tho is that kobe is a vocal leader and liek jordan where he will do anything in his power to win and just show signs of leadership, i haven't seen MANHYY games of his but i am not sure he has that "IMA STILL SHOOT U ONCE UR DEAD" attitude that kobe and jordan have other hten that, wade is a great player and nothing but progress will be seen from him. hopefully.

This is the first time I am talking about the game...

I dont know what to say... I have been miserable all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom