***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 590 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
icephinfan said:
Well at least it would have went in, un like his other shots!!!:lol:

That would have been perfect though. Walker makes a long 3 but it doesn't count. :sidelol:

Roman529 said:
First time I noticed...he is better than DEEEEEEtroit Baaaaaasketball guy.

Mike Diamante the heat announcer baby. I love how he calls the players name. My all time favorite: A--- LON--ZOOOOOOOOO MOURNING!

byroan said:
That would have been perfect though. Walker makes a long 3 but it doesn't count. :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Alonzo Mourning: My favorite Heat player EVER. PERIOD. I missed him SO MUCH when he had the problems and left. If that original Stan Van gundy team had Zo we may have went farther.

When I found out he was returning to back up shaq, I was stoked to say the least. He bleeds black and red.

That is a nice story about ZO....hope they win it for him.

If I'm Dwyane Wade, I'd of punched a ref in the face so many times in this series - there's no way in hell I'd be eligable for playing tonight. That actually goes for the entire Heat team, even garbage *** Antoine Walker.

playmaker1 said:
ok, Im back, had to pee. quarter was over... ya know "Man Law"!

Piss breaks are a man law? Should we really count that as a man law? I thought it was a given that all men take a piss at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom