***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 591 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphin1184 said:
Alonzo Mourning: My favorite Heat player EVER. PERIOD. I missed him SO MUCH when he had the problems and left. If that original Stan Van gundy team had Zo we may have went farther.

When I found out he was returning to back up shaq, I was stoked to say the least. He bleeds black and red.

:yeahthat:

Dolphin1184 said:
Alonzo Mourning: My favorite Heat player EVER. PERIOD. I missed him SO MUCH when he had the problems and left. If that original Stan Van gundy team had Zo we may have went farther.

When I found out he was returning to back up shaq, I was stoked to say the least. He bleeds black and red.

I agree Zo is what got me into being a basketball fan in the first place, he's always #1 for me, even if Shaq brings us a title its still Zo up there baby!

Blueprint said:
If I'm Dwyane Wade, I'd of punched a ref in the face so many times in this series - there's no way in hell I'd be eligable for playing tonight. That actually goes for the entire Heat team, even garbage *** Antoine Walker.

Mark Cuban told the refs he would double their pay, just don't tell David Stern about it. :lol:

PatsSuck456 said:
Piss breaks are a man law? Should we really count that as a man law? I thought it was a given that all men take a piss at halftime.

either way, I didn't miss any game, and still feel good enough now to crack this next beer!:D

Dolphin1184 said:

Yeah Zo is my favorite all time Heat player.

icephinfan said:
Don'tcha wish they stopped playing that song!!! Don'tcha!!!:lol:

Id prefer the song over the dumb arse Ben Wallace commercials, im seriously about ready to lose it and go on an afro mutilating spree if i have to see one more fro boy commercial

icephinfan said:
Don'tcha wish they stopped playing that song!!! Don'tcha!!!:lol:

:yes:

And I'm also really, really REALLY tired of the "IIIIIIIIIIII waaaaaaaaaant a Sunday Kind of Looooooooove....." commercial.

:moon:

Hooked on a Feeling by Hassellhoff....that is worse than when Eddie Murphy tried to sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom