***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section is just trying to convince himself the Heat are the class of the East because he knows Shaq's window is closing. The Heat are just getting ready to implode with all the talent they have. If they were smart, they would have gotten a bunch of role players to hold Shaq and Wade down but instead they get greedy and took a team that went to game 7 of the ECF and added a boatload of players with ego's. Everyone wants to act like Shaq is going to keep everyone in line LMAO, he did a great job of that with Kobe, Malone, and Payton in L.A. It may have taken until the NBA Finals for that team to implode but they eventually did. T same thing will happen with Miami IMO. Indiana may not be a better team on paper but they are a better team. Tinsley, O'Neil, Artest, and a good amount of other players on this team have been together a while so they have chemsitry. Same with Detroit. The can't be said about Miami with all the new faces they have!

Section126 said:
I Hope you Pacers fans aren't really banking much on this win......

Go to the back of the bus already....The front is reserved for the Heaters and Pistons.
I don't need to quote any article and act like I can tell 2 games into the season I'm right... to know that the Pacers can hang in the East. you watched the game and after I refuted you word for word and all you do is brin g up something that doesn't argue with mypoint at all. I'll give you some knowledge here....don't argue B-Ball with Indiana boys...;) :tongue:

ether79 said:
I don't need to quote any article and act like I can tell 2 games into the season I'm right... to know that the Pacers can hang in the East. you watched the game and after I refuted you word for word and all you do is brin g up something that doesn't argue with mypoint at all. I'll give you some knowledge here....don't argue B-Ball with Indiana boys...;) :tongue:

Hang? In the east? Is that all you are saying? Then I agree.....yes...they can hang.....but they can't beat out detroit...or miami....

What did you refute? That you have a different opinion than me? Then congrats.....it's my opinion that Indiana is the #3 team and is not ready to overtake Miami or Detroit...

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Section is just trying to convince himself the Heat are the class of the East because he knows Shaq's window is closing. The Heat are just getting ready to implode with all the talent they have. If they were smart, they would have gotten a bunch of role players to hold Shaq and Wade down but instead they get greedy and took a team that went to game 7 of the ECF and added a boatload of players with ego's. Everyone wants to act like Shaq is going to keep everyone in line LMAO, he did a great job of that with Kobe, Malone, and Payton in L.A. It may have taken until the NBA Finals for that team to implode but they eventually did. T same thing will happen with Miami IMO. Indiana may not be a better team on paper but they are a better team. Tinsley, O'Neil, Artest, and a good amount of other players on this team have been together a while so they have chemsitry. Same with Detroit. The can't be said about Miami with all the new faces they have!

Your whole post is BS.

The Lakers imploded? They made the finals...and as it turns out...they lost to a better team....Detroit proved they were no fluke last year....they almost beat a GREAT Spurs team....

You forget that the problems in LA started with kobe and Shaq not getting along......we don't have that problem....

BTW...for all this change that everybody talks about......we only changed two starters (D.Jones, and E. Jones)....Rasual Butler only started playing alot of minutes in the playoffs....

Implode? You sound like another jealous Knicks fan to me.

What a joke your post is.

Section126 said:
Hang? In the east? Is that all you are saying? Then I agree.....yes...they can hang.....but they can't beat out detroit...or miami....

What did you refute? That you have a different opinion than me? Then congrats.....it's my opinion that Indiana is the #3 team and is not ready to overtake Miami or Detroit...

I am saying that you're statement about Indiana is too premature only 2 games into the season. I am also saying that while you have that opinion you have no facts to base it on only your feelings. I'd just wait awhile before I make such a statement, because come May you could very easily be eating a HUGE pile of crow.

ether79 said:
I am saying that you're statement about Indiana is too premature only 2 games into the season. I am also saying that while you have that opinion you have no facts to base it on only your feelings. I'd just wait awhile before I make such a statement, because come May you could very easily be eating a HUGE pile of crow.

It is my opinion.......I had a different opinion in preseason.....after watching two Indiana games this year they remind me of last years Pacers team + Artest but minus a clutch Reggie....which means that the best you can hope for is to be the #3 team in the East.

It is my opinion.

Section126 said:
It is my opinion.......I had a different opinion in preseason.....after watching two Indiana games this year they remind me of last years Pacers team + Artest but minus a clutch Reggie....which means that the best you can hope for is to be the #3 team in the East.

It is my opinion.

Thats fine, you could be right. I might be right, I'll give you my opinion in around 30 or so games.

Section126 said:
Your whole post is BS.

The Lakers imploded? They made the finals...and as it turns out...they lost to a better team....Detroit proved they were no fluke last year....they almost beat a GREAT Spurs team....

You forget that the problems in LA started with kobe and Shaq not getting along......we don't have that problem....

BTW...for all this change that everybody talks about......we only changed two starters (D.Jones, and E. Jones)....Rasual Butler only started playing alot of minutes in the playoffs....

Implode? You sound like another jealous Knicks fan to me.

What a joke your post is.
i don't understand why people don't give the pistons credit for being the better team in 03 its always lakers lost not pistons won

dob72 said:
i don't understand why people don't give the pistons credit for being the better team in 03 its always lakers lost not pistons won

It is like the Yanks...most people would rather concentrate on how the "superstar" team lost rather then how the other team won.

Antoine Walker is a real piece of sh-t. Yeah, he's more passitive now, but he's still a damn ball hog. I don't know about everybody else, but me? I can't wait for James Posey to come back! I can't stand having Walker in the starting line-up..

2 Pistolz said:
Antoine Walker is a real piece of sh-t. Yeah, he's more passitive now, but he's still a damn ball hog. I don't know about everybody else, but me? I can't wait for James Posey to come back! I can't stand having Walker in the starting line-up..

They need James Posey and Shandon Anderson back desperately.....they have zero defenders at the 3 right now...they need both to defend these small forwards that are killing us right now....

It was also a nice job by Stan Van Gundy to sit ZO when we built the 9 point lead.....and then brings him back when we were down by 4.....

Stan had three chances to bring back ZO in 4 timeouts when we still held a 7, 5, and 4 point lead and didn't.....playing Haslem at center is not a recipe for success Stan....

Bright side....ZO is dominant....he might win Defensive player of the year as a bench player....LOL....J-Will played a nice game....Kapono has been a nice addition.....

Bad side....Walker is passing up too many open shots...just play in the flow you moron....shoot if you get it and nobody is around you.....we will be great when he can just shoot at will with the second unit.....

Wade had one of his worst games ever even though he put up some decent numbers.....

As for the Bucks....they look good...but they look good like a 6th or 7th seed looks good....

The goal for the Heat is simple.....13-7 after 20 games will be success...by then we will have settled into our rotations.....

Anybody knows when Shandon is coming back? (Posey and Doleac come back next saturday against the team that embarrassed us at the end of the year last year....(Bobcats...LOL!!!)

Posey will make the team a lot better. I really liked him in Memphis. J-Dub has disappointing so far but he won't stay like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom