***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 833 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wonder why Dallas doesn't get many FT opportunities. The reason is because they don't drive to the basket. The majority of their shots are all jumpers.

playmaker1 said:
I love how you switched your boarder of the sig, looks sweet!

Thanks. I was out playing some basketball, but it got dark and it was time to see the reall thing.

I gotta take a ****, but I am constipated. I hope I dont squeze something out out of pure exitement.

If I am Pat Riley, the message is simple at the half.

Protect the ball.

And we are 24 minutes away from a Championship and we may never get there again.

Seize the moment.

FinSinceBirth said:
People wonder why Dallas doesn't get many FT opportunities. The reason is because they don't drive to the basket. The majority of their shots are all jumpers.

that's right. the only time they get to the line is when somebody on the D makes a mistake or the refs are feeling generous. maybe that's why they think the refs are being generous when they send the heat to the line?

Blueprint said:
I want James Posey playing the final 24 minutes.
:yes:

I really like the lineup of Williams, Wade, Posey, Haslem and Shaq. Both Posey and Haslem can cover Dirk.

DolphinDevil28 said:
OK Heat!

I'll take a 1 point lead at half!

Time for a refill of
http://www.bikernet.com/news/images/PhotoID1917.jpg

Dude you are gonna be so trashed by the end of the game.:lol: Wish I could join ya.

This is our time. The Mavs feed off of gigantic leads. They have led by 14 which went down to 1. Then the Mavs led by 10 and we come back to take the lead. This is the Mavs best and they still can't seem to do just enough to beat us! We are gonna win!

Man I loved that miss three pointer where Shaq gets up in the air slams that thing in. That was just awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom