***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 834 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
I'm not saying the Heat don't stand a good chance to win this game, but it looks a bit silly talking trash when you were just outplayed in the first quarter and were down 7.

Dallas is a solid team. Is Miami better? In this series, yes....I'll admit I predicted Dallas to win this series and they still might, but it'd be neat to see the Heat win it just because it will make Kobe look even stupider.

Why would it make Kobe look stupider?

Zo is huge right now. He has been the X-factor so far. His defense is CRUCIAL.

byroan said:
:yes:

I really like the lineup of Williams, Wade, Posey, Haslem and Shaq. Both Posey and Haslem can cover Dirk.
zo looks and plays like he wants it more, he should start

PatsSuck456 said:
I gotta take a ****, but I am constipated. I hope I dont squeze something out out of pure exitement.

Milk-of-Magnesia :wink:

One thing about me people here need to understand so they dont hate me, is I play sports, and im the type of player that will look everyone in the eyes when were down by a lot and say (time to win this, its ours) and im the same type of fan

Shaq is not playing that great. Zo is playing better on D, but Shaq is better on O. However, Shaq's O is not on right now.

Alex44 said:
One thing about me people here need to understand so they dont hate me, is I play sports, and im the type of player that will look everyone in the eyes when were down by a lot and say (time to win this, its ours) and im the same type of fan

Nobody hates you Alex...you're family. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom