***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 874 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Walker's a pimp!

624106-1.jpg

YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Section126 said:
Hey..TOINE HAD A HUGE 3rd quarter...

He deserves this ring as much as anyone...He was a stud when we needed him.

Im just playing man. He had his moment where he came up big. He also had his share of DOPE moment at times. But that comment was mostly for blueprint

Roman529 said:
Dallas had already set up the parade route after going up 2-0. :lol: :lol:
That was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard...You never disrespect an opponent like that, WTH was Cuban thinking by proclaiming that? I'm a Mavs fan but that was a lil off the wall, maybe he'll chill next year

playmaker1 said:
:lol: :lol: is it just me or did that place clean out fast... they must be pissed in dallas :lol:

They went out to party. Unlike us since we live on the west coast.

playmaker1 said:
:lol: :lol: is it just me or did that place clean out fast... they must be pissed in dallas :lol:

:lol:

They're still p!ssed off from the 2003 Dolphins/Cowgirls Thanksgiving game.

F YOU DALLAS!!!!!!!!

Amars said:
Im just playing man. He had his moment where he came up big. He also had his share of DOPE moment at times. But that comment was mostly for blueprint

I'll take some of that blame too. Yes tonight was his best game in the post season, but I swear everytime the heat made a mistake or a bad shot, it was him.

playmaker1 said:
I'll take some of that blame too. Yes tonight was his best game in the post season, but I swear everytime the heat made a mistake or a bad shot, it was him.

I bet you wanted to choke him on some of those airballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom