***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 873 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amars said:
He does but I think blueprint going to steal it from him because he doesnt deserve one. Talking about Blue where is he??? He must of had a stroke when dwade miss those free throws.

you know im starting to think you're right :lol:

Roman529 said:
The clowns on ESPN that said Avery will win a championship are smoking what Ricky is smoking...there are no gaurantees of winning championships.

Especially if the suns are healthy.

Amars said:
He does but I think blueprint going to steal it from him because he doesnt deserve one. Talking about Blue where is he??? He must of had a stroke when dwade miss those free throws.

yeah, does anyone know where Blue Print lives, they might want to go check on him just for saftey sake

d-day said:
started getting goose bumps as seconds clicked off and they haven't left yet - i've waited almost 20 years for this...

congrats miami heat and congrats fellow heat fans... we did it! :hi5:

clear.gif

Wade is the best player in the NBA, and on this team. But Zo and Haslem are the most passionate they really wanted this.

Section126 said:
Discuss the Heat and their victims on this thread all year......

Lets start with predictions....

Mine:

60-22 #1 seed in East....

Wins Eastern Conference after a tough series with Detroit (7 games)

As for the Finals......I think San Antonio might be better than the Heat...but I look for the Mavericks to be really good this year and upset the Spurs in the Playoffs....

Heat over Mavs in 6.

If the SPurs get in vs. the Heat....I say Heat or Spurs in 7....a tossup....
Holy crap, what a great prediction that was.

Dallas had already set up the parade route after going up 2-0. :lol: :lol:

playmaker1 said:
yeah, does anyone know where Blue Print lives, they might want to go check on him just for saftey sake

I found blueprint and the news is not good.

clear.gif

Amars said:

Hey..TOINE HAD A HUGE 3rd quarter...

He deserves this ring as much as anyone...He was a stud when we needed him.

Section126 said:
Discuss the Heat and their victims on this thread all year......

Lets start with predictions....

Mine:

60-22 #1 seed in East....

Wins Eastern Conference after a tough series with Detroit (7 games)

As for the Finals......I think San Antonio might be better than the Heat...but I look for the Mavericks to be really good this year and upset the Spurs in the Playoffs....

Heat over Mavs in 6.

If the SPurs get in vs. the Heat....I say Heat or Spurs in 7....a tossup....

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

:allhail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom