***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 871 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
Discuss the Heat and their victims on this thread all year......

Lets start with predictions....

Mine:

60-22 #1 seed in East....

Wins Eastern Conference after a tough series with Detroit (7 games)

As for the Finals......I think San Antonio might be better than the Heat...but I look for the Mavericks to be really good this year and upset the Spurs in the Playoffs....

Heat over Mavs in 6.

If the SPurs get in vs. the Heat....I say Heat or Spurs in 7....a tossup....

Nice one.

:goof:

Section126 said:
Discuss the Heat and their victims on this thread all year......

Lets start with predictions....

Mine:

60-22 #1 seed in East....

Wins Eastern Conference after a tough series with Detroit (7 games)

As for the Finals......I think San Antonio might be better than the Heat...but I look for the Mavericks to be really good this year and upset the Spurs in the Playoffs....

Heat over Mavs in 6.
Your a scary scary individual my man.

Got any lotto numbers poppin in your head you care to share with us all?:lol:

Congrats heat on the title. Glad to finally see GP and Zo win one, and shaq win one to stick it to kome, and wade getting finals MVP to stick it to lehype. Lets see the dolphins win one now.

BTW: Posey is still a thug and cheap shot artist, and I wish he would have never won a title. But guess the complaining in round 1 payed off. Anyway congrats.

Phinz420 said:
Your a scary scary individual my man.

Got any lotto numbers poppin in your head you care to share with us all?:lol:

nah me and Amars alread tried that after I said heat over pistons in 6 and predicted the winner of every game correctly...and he didnt win the lottery :(

started getting goose bumps as seconds clicked off and they haven't left yet - i've waited almost 20 years for this...

congrats miami heat and congrats fellow heat fans... we did it! :hi5:

WestCoastPhins said:
Congrats heat on the title. Glad to finally see GP and Zo win one, and shaq win one to stick it to kome, and wade getting finals MVP to stick it to lehype. Lets see the dolphins win one now.

BTW: Posey is still a thug and cheap shot artist, and I wish he would have never won a title. But guess the complaining in round 1 payed off. Anyway congrats.

Oh come on thats not true at all, he is just a hard nosed player

Alex44 said:
nah me and Amars alread tried that after I said heat over pistons in 6 and predicted the winner of every game correctly...and he didnt win the lottery :(

Alex44 is scary man with predictions

Great for the City of Miami....wish I was there to party with you all.

Roman529 said:
Great for the City of Miami....wish I was there to party with you all.

Yeah, me too!!!

beer-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom