***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 870 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montella said:
this is the worst title of all time, the nba screwed the mavs, they called every little thing against wade, david stern and the nba don't want the mavs as champions, so they called everything against them, that's the way that david stern makes champions... :fire: :fire: :fire:

dwyane "i'm kissing david sterns ***" wade :fire: :fire: :fire:

Sorry your son lost Mr. Nowitzki.

PARADE DETOUR. CONGRATS HEAT FANS.

clear.gif
clear.gif
miamimapindex-1.gif

When you drive to the basket good things happen Montella...when you settle for jumpers they dont....

I showed you the pictures of the foul at the end of game 5, and personally I think this was the best ref'd game of the series

Guys..this too much.

I must say...what a team the mavs had...what a team...

WHAT A SEASON!!!

I still can't believe that I cried.

I can't believe it.

I have cried at the death of my mother...the birth of my daughter...the death of my grandfather...and now this.

I also cried when we lost to the 49ers in 84'...but I was young.

This is insane...

Enjoy this guys..this is a special team.

Montella said:
this is the worst title of all time, the nba screwed the mavs, they called every little thing against wade, david stern and the nba don't want the mavs as champions, so they called everything against them, that's the way that david stern makes champions... :fire: :fire: :fire:

dwyane "i'm kissing david sterns ***" wade :fire: :fire: :fire:

:moon::moon:

Hey guys, look at his location. :sidelol: :sidelol:

DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!!

The Glove will have his cigar ring mailed to him next year. :lol:

ac_lanham said:
Yeah the Mavs choked, Heat took it...I SERIOUSLY think some changes need to be made in Dallas with overall philosophy of the team

I don't know what to think about the team. All we kept hearing throughout the playoffs if how versatile they are and how they can play any style. I honestly have no idea what this offseason is gonna look like. Definetly try to re-sign Terry and let Van Horn walk, but beyond that I don't know. I hope we don't draft some Euro.

Montella said:
damn how can you celebrate this screwed title... :fire: :shakeno:

Dude, give it up. The Heat won it the Mavs lost, I'm a Mavs fan and I'm not happy with their performance

Bad performance, THAT'S why we lost

We are the Champions.Fantastic series by the Heat.Congratulation to the whole org.

Next up the Dolphins holding up the SB trophy

damn, now i'm happy when football starts and the real miami team get the real title in sports... the superbowl... :dolphins:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom