***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 869 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Heat fans.

There's always next season fellow Mavs fans. The only positive I got from this game was the short resurrection of Marquis Daniels.

Thanks you are a classy guy good luck next year.

this is the worst title of all time, the nba screwed the mavs, they called every little thing against wade, david stern and the nba don't want the mavs as champions, so they called everything against them, that's the way that david stern makes champions... :fire: :fire: :fire:

dwyane "i'm kissing david sterns ***" wade :fire: :fire: :fire:

Montella said:
this is the worst title of all time, the nba screwed the mavs, they called every little thing against wade, david stern and the nba don't want the mavs as champions, so they called everything against them, that's the way that david stern makes champions... :fire: :fire: :fire:

No, the Mavs lost this one, even I can admit that

Section126 said:
Guys..we are champions.....my prediction was spot on.

I am crying guys.

I swear to god...I cried.

I almost did, even after the 2nd game I was determined we were going to win. Then again I was determined to win all the 2004 Miami Dolphins games.

Sipping Moet...saving the really good stuff for the Dolphins SB victory.

Montella said:

Hey look guys its Mark Cuban!
Face it Mark, your team choked!

Montella said:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Montella said:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Go away.

Montella said:

C'mon man, don't piss on these guys parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom