***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 880 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montella said:
this is the worst title of all time, the nba screwed the mavs, they called every little thing against wade, david stern and the nba don't want the mavs as champions, so they called everything against them, that's the way that david stern makes champions... :fire: :fire: :fire:

dwyane "i'm kissing david sterns ***" wade :fire: :fire: :fire:

dwyane wade finals mvp...classless like the rest of the dallas franchise

cubanito is ur new name

SuavePhin said:
Are you kidding me?!?! Zo's # will be the FIRST that they retire, him and Wade are just about LOCKS for retired #'s at this point :D

I hope they do, I just wasent sure. But I would lve them too!

Blueprint said:
Believe me, I was!

I've got my family here screaming when Wade tossed that ball in the air....

Me? I was staring at the TV with my mouth wide open for at least 15 minutes. :lol:

at least your alive Blue Print

Blueprint....love ya man....We were here all year...

MY BOY TOINE is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a 3rd quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

Section126 said:
Wade just got his wheaties box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of which... after all this celebrating, i'm gonna need 12 hours of sleep and a bowl of wheeties... :whew:

Ok, this is it for me guys, gonna piddle and TRY to get some sleep, i expect someone to PM me and tell me what was under that rug when its found out!! :lol: peace out guys

Miami Heat 2006 CHAMPIONS!!!!

playmaker1 said:
I hope they do, I just wasent sure. But I would lve them too!

ofcourse he will and gp will be behind him he was a great lft in thi series also

d-day said:
speaking of which... after all this celebrating, i'm gonna need 12 hours of sleep and a bowl of wheeties... :whew:

d-day, you dont have a flask in your desk drawer do ya! :D

Wade moved into that category of Great players with his run in the playoffs and Finals. Ive been a fan of his but I did put him behind LeBron, Kobe and a maybe even Dirk, he proved he RIGHT NOW, THIS Year is the best in the league. Im shocked the Mavs lost 4 straight, Im not sure what made them lose heart but they certainly lost heart, it was hard to watch. Complete meltdown on the Mavs part. Wade and the Heat just plain ole beat em

man Thank you all for sharing all the memories with each other all year long...you guys were better then any heat message board and i'm just so happy right now.....i'm glad everyone here is able to share in the championship!!

GO HEAT!!!!!! How about those role players? HASLEM? POSEY? TOINE!!!

Section126 said:
Blueprint....love ya man....We were here all year...

MY BOY TOINE is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a 3rd quarter!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah man, serious ****...I wouldn't of made it through the year without your guarantees. Seriously, I was very uplifted. Every time we lost a playoff game and I read one of your posts, my confidence shot right up.

Section126 after a playoff loss: "We were playing with them; we've got this" :lol:

I love it, I ****in' love it. "I LOVE 'JU MIAMI!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom