***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 881 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it..get going (powers that be)...I need my avatar with a championship hat and I need a championship sig WITHE EVERY FACE IN THE TEAM IN IT.

HEAT NBA CHAMPS BABY! This is great! I can't believe it, but it's so sweet! Parade on Thursday. We got it done, and we're number ONE! D. Wade is THE best player in the NBA. We really have a united team. AND NOW, STAND UP, AND MAKE SOME NOISE, FOR YOUR MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to say this....

Thank you Miami Heat...

Its been a tough season for us. Shaq goes out for 18....Stan resigns...Riles takes over....there's disarray on the team....everyone say this team isn't together.....and then riles goes with 15 strong...

We are very blessed to finally have our 1st NBA championship.....Its been a tough 18yrs...the yrs with ZO and Timmy...then Zo battling for his life....

and then a sudden turnaround resulting in a blockbuster trade for shaq.....

We as Heat fans have been blessed to watch such a team....a team of veterans...I for one had some doubt after game 2....The day of game 3 i heard lebatard say dallas was putting together a parade rout and it got me fired up....game 3 was special....game 4 was great and game 5 was insane...

game 6 was resilient....we were down 13 at one point and came back....a team that was said to be too old....not together..came together and brought this championship home....

to conclude...dwyane...thank you....thanks for your heroics a few years ago in your rookie year...thanks for the going through pain battling last year...and thank you for this season and these playoffs....u truly are a champion (ill forgive those free throw misses even though i know ur cuz wont)

but die hard heat fans and bandwagon fans....enjoy....dont work too hard tomorrow and smile...there's alot of sunshine in south florida

all we need now is an encore by dc and company (or maybe even the marlins)

trate121hb said:
Thank you Miami Heat...

Its been a tough season for us. Shaq goes out for 18....Stan resigns...Riles takes over....there's disarray on the team....everyone say this team isn't together.....and then riles goes with 15 strong...

We are very blessed to finally have ou 1st NBA championship.....Its been a tough 18yrs...the yrs with ZO and Timmy...then Zo battling for his life....

and then a sudden turnaround resulting in a blockbuster trade for shaq.....

We as Heat fans have been blessed to watch such a team....a team of veterans...I for one had some doubt after game 2....The day of game 3 i heard lebatard say dallas was putting together a parade rout and it got me fired up....game 3 was special....game 4 was great and game 5 was insane...

game 6 was resilient....we were down 13 at one point and came back....a team that was said to be too old....not together..came together and brought this championship home....

to conclude...dwyane...thank you....thanks for your heroics a few years ago in your rookie year...thanks for the going through pain battiling last year...and thank you for this season and these playoffs....u truly are a champion (ill forgive those free throw misses even though i know ur cuz wont)

but die hard heat fans and bandwagon fans....ejoy....dont work too hard tomorrow and smile...there's alot of sunshine in south florida

all we need now is an encoe by dc and company (or maybe even the marlins)

that is a very great post. Well Done

playmaker1 said:
I really doubt they retire GPs jersey there man

who know im just gad gp got a ring...he deserves it...the heat team was the better story....veteran guys looking for the elusive one

I personally think it's impossible to call LeBron or Kobe better right now.

Great team effort, but D-Wade is the best player in the NBA. Period.

Don't even counter my statement, cause I won't respond. That's the "period"

We are the champs, and I ****in' love it. I ****in' love yall - MAN LAW!

Man, I ran to the streets right after the game and started jumping and screaming.

Miami is going BANANAS.

:goof:

playmaker1 said:
that is a very great post. Well Done

well thank you

and even thoguh ive been classsy so far for u dallas fans and mr cuban::

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

its been a joke how crybabies u are..we won..we are the nba champs

Mephistopheles said:
Man, I ran to the streets right after the game and started jumping and screaming.

Miami is going BANANAS.

:goof:
I did the same thing after the presentation!

Then, I look at Channel 10 News @ all those BANDWAGON fans. :rolleyes2

I'm gonna go out to the parade on Thursday, I'm gonna drop the $64.99 for the hat, shirt & DVD.

No doubt......****ING GREATNESS!

Blueprint said:
I personally think it's impossible to call LeBron or Kobe better right now.

Great team effort, but D-Wade is the best player in the NBA. Period.

Don't even counter my statement, cause I won't respond. That's the "period"

We are the champs, and I ****in' love it. I ****in' love yall - MAN LAW!

if wade carries a veteran team, with a few guys looking for the ring, i suggest a man law

dwyane wade finals mvp-MANLAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom