***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 897 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick1 said:
good times

Yes indeed.

I am still in a daze.

Die hard Heat fan since the days of John Sunvold, Rony Seikaly and Rory Sparrow.

The last 24 hours have been very surreal and I still feel like I'm in a dream.

It's been a long time coming and I am so happy for Zo and Riles.

Did you see his face & reaction when asked about Mark Cuban? :roflmao:

Letterman said: "So, last week we had this guy Mark Cuban on the show."

Then Wade said: "Who?" *acted like he didnt know who he was*

He gave Cuban the "Shaq treatment"... It was :sidelol:

ya... I am going to have to get this...

clear.gif

Some gossip from Toine...he was on with Lebatard.

Toine said that Darrel Armstrong and maybe Devin Harris grabbed Posey's jersey FROM THE BENCH when he was taking a three earlier in the game.

Posey told the referee that somebody from the Mavs bench had done this...and the ref asked him if he was serious....Posey said..."as a heart attack"...supposedly...they did catch Darrel Armstrong trying to grab J-Will one time.

Toine also said that the mavs were the biggest whiners in the league...When Labatard pressed him with this: "More than the Pistons?" Toine said: "Much more".

Good question from the show:

Lebatard: "Toine, you usually do the shimmy when the game is in hand....but you did it in the 3rd quarter...don't you wait for when you deliver the dagger to do the shimmy?"

Toine: "That was the dagger."

Lebatard: "In the 3rd quarter?"

Toine: "We felt we had all cylinders going..we knew they had no chance."

Aight Phinman1... I found your new avatar... enjoy until the season opener Sept. 7... :wink:

Shaq handing the MVP Trophy to Wade...

24012639-1.jpg

Unless of course... someone can get a mini-GIF of the Shimmy to work...

RobFins2005 said:
...but nobody else outside of North America in terms of team location were invited to play.

sure they were, the best players in the world are invited to play for the teams on this continent. unfortunately, until the logistics of world travel can be done in a few hours, a "true" (according to you) world championship can't be explored.

in the interim, this is the best of the best, which is in essence a world championship.

i'd be willing to bet any nba world champion team could beat any team from any other league in the world in a seven game series. unfortuantely, we'll never get to test that theory.

i'd sure be willing to bet money on this heat team, at this point in time, against any team in the world.

Wade is going to be on Regis & Kelly right now.

EDIT: Well that was a waste. He was on for like 3 minutes. He did have a cute story about getting champaign in the eye though.

phinman1 said:
Oh no, Aug. 12 I believe. Alright, but how do I get it to my avatar? Don't know jack about these things.
ya, your right... I just went back and checked... Aug. 12th it is...

ok. First... right click on the picture... and then select "Copy Image Location".

Then... accross the aqua bar at the top on the left... click on "User CP"

Then, on the left... select "Edit Avatar".

Scroll down, and mark the bubble that says "Use Custom Avatar".

Then, in the space under " Enter Avatar URL:"... right click in there and select "paste". It should paste the web-address for the picture...

Then click "Save Changes"... and you should be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom