***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 898 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinNasty said:
ya, your right... I just went back and checked... Aug. 12th it is...

ok. First... right click on the picture... and then select "Copy Image Location".

Then... accross the aqua bar at the top on the left... click on "User CP"

Then, on the left... select "Edit Avatar".

Scroll down, and mark the bubble that says "Use Custom Avatar".

Then, in the space under " Enter Avatar URL:"... right click in there and select "paste". It should paste the web-address for the picture...

Then click "Save Changes"... and you should be good...

Alright, here it is. See you Aug. 12. :D

InterGalatic Champions!!!!

Wade was awesome on Lettermen. Total natural in front of the camera. After a 15 year hall of fame career, expect him to do whatever he wants:

Sometimes I dream, that he is ME...
Be like Wade.

greatwade said:
InterGalatic Champions!!!!

Wade was awesome on Lettermen. Total natural in front of the camera. After a 15 year hall of fame career, expect him to do whatever he wants:

Sometimes I dream, that he is ME...
Be like Wade.

Yeah I thought he was good too but what was up with that FOOT LOCKER inspired outfit?

He could came lookin a little better than that for his first Letterman appearance.

Stacks said:
Yeah I thought he was good too but what was up with that FOOT LOCKER inspired outfit?

He could came lookin a little better than that for his first Letterman appearance.
Dude, street cred.

He's a young fellow. That's what these young fellas identify with. He could have come out wearing this (see below), for all I care. Dude is an intelligent, grounded, high class individual regardless of whether his underwear is on backwards or not.
clear.gif

dwyane is class act!

Letterman pulled out the wheeties box with him and shaq on the front and wade turned it around to shwo the team picture and not just his.

greatwade said:
The Betty Ford clinic will be very dissappointed I'm not. :lol:

:lol: the liquor store up the street is gonna be a little bummed, but my heart and liver are happy. i'm sure my neighbors are happy, too.

DPlus47 said:
:lol: the liquor store up the street is gonna be a little bummed, but my heart and liver are happy. i'm sure my neighbors are happy, too.

my liver is very happy.....but im sure ill find a way to piss it off again

umm i was wonder with all this "15 strong" motto thing....ummm lol capono and doleac never played a minute in the finals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom