***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 901 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
beh, I give up, everybody keeps reciting the same recycled cliches and nobody understands the irony.

No I THINK I get the point

Why are we the WORLD champions when we are just Americans...is that at least close to what your saying?

I think its fair to say world champions when you have 82 of the best international players in the league as well

Can you feel the Heat down in your soul?
Can you see the Heat down in you soul?
Can you feel it? Can you see it?
It’s Miami Heat. We can’t be beat. It’s Miami Heat.

BTW, anyone have that commercial?

Mephistopheles said:
http://skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif Can you feel the Heat down in your soul?
http://skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif Can you see the Heat down in you soul?
http://skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif Can you feel it? Can you see it?
http://skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif It’s Miami Heat. We can’t be beat. It’s Miami Heat.

:lol: Nope never seen it, but they wouldn't show it in CALIF either.:lol:

icephinfan said:
:lol: Nope never seen it, but they wouldn't show it in CALIF either.:lol:

I remember it from when I was like 8 years old :lol: its old

It used to come on all the time, especially during the playoffs

Blueprint said:
Nope; no picks @ all........

I knew we didnt have a 1st... but what happened to the 2nd? Did it go in the 5 team trade?

Mephistopheles said:
Can you feel the Heat down in your soul?
Can you see the Heat down in you soul?
Can you feel it? Can you see it?
It’s Miami Heat. We can’t be beat. It’s Miami Heat.

Hell ****ing yeah! Back in the Hardaway/Mourning days that commercial would play. Go heat!!

James Posey has to inform the team by Sunday on whether or not he's gonna opt out of his contract. But don't get too worried if he decides to opt out, because his agent said one option is opting out to sign a long-term deal with the Heat..............

Blueprint said:
James Posey has to inform the team by Sunday on whether or not he's gonna opt out of his contract. But don't get too worried if he decides to opt out, because his agent said one option is opting out to sign a long-term deal with the Heat..............

Thats good, I like posey, he quietly makes a huge impact

Blueprint said:
good... he has earned it...

Although, would we want to sign him to a long-term contract with Dorell Wright in the wings?

This Terrorist threat in Miami story on the news has me a little spooked.

Even though they have said the parade will not be canceled, I will not be surprised if they postpone it.

The target was believed to be "domestic". Were they targeting civilians at the parade or is the timing purely coincidental?

I'd take posey, you know what you got with him, though i am interested in seeing what Wright and Simien got, on a side note, how long will this thread last? :lol: i'll be kinda sad to see it go (when/if) it does, this has been the most exciting thread i've been involved in all year :D

SuavePhin said:
I'd take posey, you know what you got with him, though i am interested in seeing what Wright and Simien got, on a side note, how long will this thread last? :lol: i'll be kinda sad to see it go (when/if) it does, this has been the most exciting thread i've been involved in all year :D

We will just change the title to

'The Miami Heat march to the 2007 Finals Sweet to repeat' :lol:

Dubfire said:
This Terrorist threat in Miami story on the news has me a little spooked.

Even though they have said the parade will not be canceled, I will not be surprised if they postpone it.

The target was believed to be "domestic". Were they targeting civilians at the parade or is the timing purely coincidental?

What???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom