The Miami Herald expects the Dolphins to extend Mike Pouncey this offseason. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Herald expects the Dolphins to extend Mike Pouncey this offseason.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Miami Herald expects the Dolphins to extend Mike Pouncey this offseason.

The Dolphins likely would have extended Pouncey last year, but hip surgery and a string of off-field incidents forced them to exercise his fifth-year option. He returned to start 12 games at right guard, grading out negatively in both pass protection and run blocking. Pouncey remains a building block for the Dolphins despite coming off a down season and will be locked up to a long-term deal. With Samson Satele an impending free agent, Pouncey should move back to center in 2015.

Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter
Jan 31 - 7:49 PM

There's no question he's a better center, the guard experiment was no bueno

5UtDXtd-1.gif

this is a good thing

lets try to keep the little talent we have on the line

I like Pouncey, but I would like to see him play out the final year of the deal. Make sure he is healthy and he is on his A game.

"Oh you had the worst season of your career? Let's reward that with a contract extension!" Said no team except the Miami Dolphins.

With our luck he'll be in thick of things concerning the Aaron Hernandez situation.

Pouncey showed the makings of a great teammate by the willingness to go to RG. Unselfish move.

I also think they should let him play out his contract but I understand trying to extend him now. The value should be good if he has a bounce back season at center next year.

Pouncey is a turd. And surprisingly enough, an over rated turd at that.

Of course they will. We won't ditch this **** until he costs the team draft picks by being a dumbass.

Back
Top Bottom