The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

I just read that Nick Foles threw 2 INTs tonight. Wonder if the lack of Lazor could be having an impact.

Thigpen returning that punt shows he is in trouble.

That's what makes him so great. Entertainment. I'd rather listen to him than some boring 4th string commentator trying to be serious about a preseason game.

Yeah. I love Bob Griese and Nat Moore on these preseason games.

TJ Yates has won an NFL playoff game as a starting QB. He's actually a pretty good backup.

Yea I like the kid. Houston should have kept him when they got rid of schuab to see what he can do. Hes better then whoever they have now. Who is the Houston QB I have no idea

one too many moves by damien there...was looking forward to watching him...he had a decent return but not much more

Get a TD here and you can steal game one.

Bracket making a play to take Egnew spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzpatrick ahh yea Yates is better then him

Yea I like the kid. Houston should have kept him when they got rid of schuab to see what he can do. Hes better then whoever they have now. Who is the Houston QB I have no idea

They have Tom Savage, Case Keenum, and Ryan Fitzpatrick on their roster right now. I honestly don't know who is #1 on their depth chart at the moment. Fitzpatrick is ****ing awful, so I hope for their sake it's not him.

Back
Top Bottom